Halloween

Mayas POV

I haven't seen Josh in two weeks. Hes been avoiding me. Its Halloween and im working.

Topanga, offered me the day off but, i need as much money as I can get.

I never did see my dad. He never showed up.

I curl my hair and there's a knock on the door. Im kinda annoyed because, Maci is down for a nap. I go and open the door to see everyone including Josh and his friends.

" Why is everyone here?" i ask.

" Its Halloween.... We wanted to spend as much time as we can with you before you go to work" Shawn says and i nod.

" She should be waking up in a few minutes" i reply and go into her room to see her already awake. I pick her up and take her out into the living-room.

" Daddy!" she yells and runs to Josh.

I go into the bathroom and finish my hair and makeup. I go into my bedroom and put on jeans and a orange tanktop. I throw on my black sneakers and put on a 'cat ears" headband.

I go into the living-room and grab my keys.

" Where are you going?" Josh asks.

" im going to work too provide for me and my daughter" i reply.

" Maya, sit down.... You can go to work in a little bit" Topanga says and pulls me down on the couch.

I start feeling sick and i run to the bathroom slamming the door shut.

I get sick and Josh walks in shutting the door and locking it. He holds my hair back and comforts me.

I lean back and look up at him.

" Im sorry... I shouldn't of gotten mad at you" i say.

"Its my fault Maya. Are you okay?" he asks.

" Im fine " i reply and he helps me up. I brush my teeth and we go out. Everyone, is looking at me weirdly.

" Im fine..." i say and go into my kitchen. I grab water and sit down.

" Topanga, i dont think im going to go too work. Im just going to lay on my couch with Maci and watch Halloween movies. " i say.

" what movies?" she asks.

" nightmare on elm street, Friday the thirteenth, Halloween town, hocus pocus. That kind of stuff " i reply.

" wouldn't Maci have nightmares and stuff Maya?" My mom asks.

"No, she loves horror movies. You guys are all welcomed to stay and watch" i reply and thats what they do.

I lean my head on Joshes chest and i curl up in a blanket after, i change into sweat pants and one of his shirts.

Maci, is on the floor with Riley and Lucas. Everyone, else is all over the living-room.

Thoughts? Sorry its so short.