New Life after Graduation!

Start from the beginning

"what is it?" asked Ricky "I'm moving back to Minnesota for a job" i said crying "you are when?" asked Andrea "about a week" i said "well it's time for a GNO (Girls night out)" said Andrea "I'll text Jen!" i said "I'll text Rebecca to tell her friends" said Andrea "I'll text Mereidth" i said "right lets go" said Andrea getting out her phone "what did they say?" asked Andrea after a moment "they both can go" i said what about you?" i asked "yep Rebecca and her friends are coming" said Andrea "this is going to be awesome!" i said "Yeah its gonna be wicked" ANdrea said laughing

"Bye Ricky" i said kissing him "Bye Kian" said Andrea kissing Kian "Bye girls have fun" they said together. when we got to Jen and Rebecca's house we where on our way to the mall"damn it's hot" i said "that's Cali for you!" said Amanda "Yep i know that" i said laughing "where to next?" said Andea  "I need warm clothes to go back home" i said. The girls looked at me "what do you mean your going home?"  asked Alexa "I have a Job back home" i said finally "No you can't leave us now" said Megan "I know Meg, we can Facetime tho" i said.

"True" said Andrea "how is you and Ricky?" asked Rebecca "well..." i said rubbing my stomach "Are you-?" asked Rebecca "Yes yes i am" i said "OMG really!"  said Jen "yep thank Ricky for that" I said laughing "we should tweet this, this is awesome news!" said the girls "I don't know if that's a good Idea" i said "why not" asked Alexa "cause Ricky don't want our fans to make rumors" i said

"Ugh just ask himmmmm" said Megan "Fine" i said texting Ricky if the girls can tweet the news "he said sure" i said "finally" they said all at once "@BethanyMota and @RICKYPDILLON is having addition to the family! and it's a bby gurl! congrats bby girl and Ricky! Hope you guys stay together after the baby is born!" all the girls texted the same thing.

everyone was tweeting me saying "I hope your doing well" "thank you for sending me baby pictures of me and Ricky's faces! they are priceless" i tweeted "now let's get you some warmer clothes for you"said Andrea "you guys can dress me in sweaters and such" i said " thought you never ask us" said Andrea dragging me to forever 21 "now let's see here you are Bethany and you like Owls and Foxes and such sooo let's find you something hipster" laughs Megan.

"haha okay" i said "now lemme see" she said holding up a cute floral sweater "do you like this?" said Megan "ohhhhhh it's soooo cute" I said "really?" said Megan "yeah it's not like i am going to my Job in a oversized sweater!" i said laughing "true that sista" said Megan "wow i can't believe you said that" i said looking at the sweaters "ohh myy godd i have found a fox shirt"  I said laughing.

~after shopping~

"thank's girls for picking out stuff for me" i said hugging them all "no problem, we should have a goodbye party for you soon" said Alexa and Rebecca "Aw we should" i said "yay! when are you leaving?" asked Jenny "somewhere in next week" i said "oh so soon wow" said Andrea "Yeah and i can't tell my parents about my baby with Ricky they will kill me and the baby" i said "well you should tell them" said Alexa getting out of the car "yeah i know i will when we get back to the house" i said

"Good, text me what they say" said Alexa "Okay i will" i said hugging her "next stop Rebecca's house" said Andrea (whois the one driving btw) said "alrighty" said Becca "and text me also what they have said" said Becca getting out of the car "okay it will be a group chat" i said laughing "alrighty bye guys" said Rebecca "Next is Jen  and my house" said Andrea "works with  me" said Jen "text me?" she said "put cha in the chat" i said laughing "good" said Jen "Later guys had fun shopping" added jen.

"Mere, Alexa,Megan and Amanda wanna go home or come back to our house?" asked Andrea "we don't care" they said together "Niether do i, O2L house it is" said Andrea driving to the house "I am going to call  my parents" i said going upstairs "okay we will be down here" said Mere "okay" i said. Here i go, gonna call my parents and tell them the news "Mom? i need to tell you something" i said "sure honey what's up?"  said my mom "I'm well having a baby with Ricky" i said "how?" asked my mom.

"well he got back to the house and well it happend" i said shaking "well do you love him?" my mom said "do i love him? yes mom he keeps me safe and he under stands me like no other and i love him more than anything i want to be with him mom i can't go back to Minnisoda" i said crying  "okay fine i can cancel the Job intervews then" said my mom hanging up "thank you for understanding" i said "your welcome honey" said mom.

Time to text the girls "hey guys I can stay in Cali!" i said "OMGGGGGGG REALLY HOW DID IT GO?" they all said at once "she was really understanding and she is going to cancell my Job intervews" i texted "that is amazing news Bethers!" said Alexa "ik!" said Megan "i have to tweet htis" said Mere "Me too!" said Amanda.

I am coming down stairs hugging Ricky and whispered in his ear "your not going to get rid of me and the baby this time"  "you are staying?" asked Ricky "yep I said happily "yay! one big happy family again" said Jc hugging Ricky and me "oh my god Jc you are so weird" i said laughing