CHAPTER 24: THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

It was the night before the planned attack and Stiles was crazy nervous.

Derek was in the shower as Stiles anxiously tapped his foot on the floor, worrying for the man that he cared deeply about.

Stiles would not be joining them, he would stay in the house with the humans, even Allison.

He wanted to tell Derek that he loved him. They had only dated for a week but Stiles still felt that strong, yearning and affectionate feeling he had when he was around or even mentioned. Lydia told him it was love, Allison told him it was love and Scott even told him it was love.

Spoiler alert: It was love.

Stiles was in love with Derek Hale.

Lara had informed them of a warehouse that they would be meeting in. Every week they would meet with other wendigos and preform a ritual. When Stiles had asked about said ritual, Lara had wrinkled her nose and explained about how they would get a baby and they would share it between them, keeping their youth intact.

After gagging at the fact that they would eat some poor baby alive, the pack had set out some strategies like replacing the water for the sprinklers with gasoline, making sure that everything inside that warehouse would burn. Derek didn't really like the whole burning-of-a-family thing but he had agreed anyway, it was the most effective way of killing a group of people, him of all people would know that.

The bathroom door opened and Stiles was blessed with the presence of a glistening Derek Hale. He was wearing sweat pants and a tight, slightly wet t-shirt. Stiles was feeling some type of way.

"Hey baby." Derek purred, nuzzling his neck and wrapping his arms around the boy, casually scenting him. Stiles' heart fluttered at the nickname, he smiled at the fact that he would get used to this one day, even if he couldn't imagine it.

"Hey wolfie." Stiles smiled, baring his neck so Derek could have easy access as he licked and nipped at the scent gland on his throat. He hummed as Derek kissed his neck, earning a growl of approval and pulling back so he could kiss him on the mouth.

The kiss got heated, both wanting alot more but weary of what the other would think of them. Derek pulled back, pressing his forehead against his and panting, lips swollen from the kiss.

"Stiles..." He mumbled, staring into his big doe eyes. "You're my-"

"I know, dumbass." Stiles muttered, kissing him feverishly. Derek responded to the kiss in the same desperate fashion, pulling at the hem of the alpha's shirt.

Derek gave in and swiftly pulled it off, their bodies so close that he could feel the hardness in Stiles' jeans which ultimately made him hard as well.

He pulled off Stiles' shirt and pushed him gently down onto the soft bed.

They took a moment to look at each other. Derek licking his lips at his plale skin, his wolf excited because the hickeys would definitely show on him there.

Stiles marveled at his well-muscled torso and visibly became harder. He blushed in embarrassment and looked away, giving Derek the opportunity to crawl on top of him and making him squeak in surprise.

Derek looked into the boy's eyes, his own turning red as he grinded into him. Stiles moaned at the feeling of their hard-ons being pressed together, knowing that Derek wanted this too.

Derek's lips attacked his neck, Stiles moaning and trying to speak but that was impossible because Derek's lips and grinding were just ecstasy.

"D-Derek." Stiles moaned out, clutching at the bed sheets. Derek stopped with the neck-kissing to look up at him, not stopping with the grinding because he enjoyed the aroused look on his face.