CHAPTER 25: AN ALPHA'S MATE

Stiles woke up engulfed in a naked Derek Hale. He felt... different.

Stiles sat up slowly, eager not to wake up his mate or make him change his sleeping position (the position being completely uncovered and on display, Stiles liked that position on him alot)

He stared at him for a bit, wondering how in the mighty hell did he get such a man- Stiles had no clue, but he was okay with that.

He looked along his warm, tan body, finding no flaws or imperfections. His eyes trailed down to his lower half, drinking in the hot alphas muscled form.

He was just about to run his fingers against Derek's abs when a deep, sleepy voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Like what you see?"

Stiles squawked and fell off the bed, making Derek laugh a little. There was nothing like waking up to find your mate studying you, reeking of arousal, naked not only to fall off of the bed at the sound of your voice.

Stiles clumsily got back up, letting Derek look up at his naked, pale, mole speckled body.

Now they were just looking at each other, full in their nude glory.

Stiles bent over to the drawers to get some clothes, making Derek lean back, enjoying the view.

He then walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth and change, leaving Derek to his own devices.

Pulling on a shirt, Derek smirked, knowing that he'd definitely change into his clothes as he was too lazy to go back to his own room and find fresh ones.

He was about to put on his shoes when a shriek erupted from the bathroom.

Derek scrambled to the door and opened it, finding stiles staring in the mirror with shock, his eyes were glowing red.

Stiles sat down on Derek's bed, eager to listen to the man about his condition- and quick because lunch was going to start soon.

Derek smiled at Stiles. "If you were a werewolf, you'd be an actual alpha werewolf."

Stiles cocked his head, "I'm not?"

"No actually," Derek said, sitting down next to him. "You're a human alpha-beacuse your a human and an alphas mate- you do not share a lot of the typical werewolf stuff, claws, fangs and stuff."

Stiles frowned. "What do i have then?"

"Your eyes are able to glow red and you have a voice that influences the pack- you call it an alpha voice or something like that. You can heal, but your healing is slower, the healing is designed so that you can live as long as your partner so basically you won't age." Derek said watching stiles' excited eyes as they kept glowing, his mouth forming into a lopsided smirk.

"Can i turn into a wolf like you?" He asked hopefully.

Derek grinned. "Only if the alpha can- which i can, so yes, you can turn into a wolf."

Stiles squealed and tackled Derek onto the bed, hugging him tightly.

This turned into a heavy make out session but was rudely interrupted by Jackson half screaming that lunch was ready.... cockblock.

"You smell weird." Scott commented, leaning close to sniff his neck along with Jackson and Isaac, oh and now all of the werewolves were leaning in to have a good smell. Typical.

Peter smirked knowingly but offered no comment, Lydia squinted and Stiles squirmed under her suspicious gaze.

"Scott stop." Stiles muttered, irritated because he couldnt eat in peace without these fucking people sniffing him.

Derek squeezed his thigh under the table to let him know he was there, stiles offered him a small smile.

"Anyways," Peter said, steering the conversation away from Stiles' scent. "Tonight we've got the plan down to the last detail..." and Peter then on started discussing it with the pack, the only one who wasn't listening was Jackson because he was too intent on smelling the boy and it was really starting to piss him off.

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore, Stiles slammed his fist against the table, his eyes a firey red "WOULD YOU STOP THAT!" He barked, his voice all alpha-like.

The reaction was immediate, Jackson flashed his blue eyes and looked down, submissive. The other betas whimpered and looked away, even Peter looked awkwardly at the floor and Lara just looked plain uncomfortable. Allison, Danny and Lydia stared in shock.

Stiles was breathing heavily, eyes still the color of his wolf, his non-fanged teeth bared. Derek nudged his nose in his neck, calming him down as he wrapped his arms around Stiles' waist.

As soon as Stiles calmed down, the others did too, except Jackson, who still looked away.

Stiles awkwardly shoved some of the meatloaf into his mouth, not liking that everyone was staring at him.

"What...?" Boyd muttered in shock.

Peter smiled. Oh god. " ah, Our alpha and his little companion have... bonded." He said, wanting to say something else but was caught by Dereks glare.

"What did they do?!" Scott exclaimed in frustration, making Lydia facepalm and Lara shake her head, resuming her attack on the meatloaf like Stiles didn't go all alpha on them.

Lara cared about the food more than the current situation.

"Scott, they mated." Allison said quietly, nudging him, a little embarrassed that her boyfriend was so slow at such things.

"Ohhhhh- wait what?!" He said starting to get it, until the realisation hit him like a truck. "YOU HAD SEX?!" He shouted, making the betas wince at the outburst in noise.

"Clearly." Erica snorted, trying to sneak some of the sausages off of Coras plate, Lara caught her as she picked one out and smacked her hand away. Erica glared at her and Lara begrudgingly gave her the last of the meatloaf. Brat.

After lunch Derek wanted no part in the daily activities that took place before the battle, fuck training, he wanted to spend the day with Stiles until 10:30, when they'd leave for the warehouse. That was plenty of time.

When Peter had an earful of this he told Derek that it didnt really look leader-y for him to do so, that he should set an example and train before battle. Derek very pointedly told Peter to get fucked by a cactus.

.

.

.

I am a horrible human being.

I am so sorry for updating late

My phone broke and my parents are stubborn af.

Forgivs meh ples

-L xx

:)
:):)
:):):)
:):):);)
:):):):):)