CHAPTER 10: REVENGE

Derek woke up from a deep slumber, it was the best sleep he had in ages. It probably was because of talking to Stiles before sleeping. After the 'Oreo incident, he and Stiles had talked for a while about random stuff, it made Derek happy that he was sure Stiles did not think he was unlikable. To be fair, Stiles never really treated him like that in the first place, its just that Derek thought he had just acted like that since before.

The smell of banana pancakes propelled Derek to the kitchen, where (surprise, surprise) Stiles was cooking. the others were viciously attacking their breakfast while he walked in, Danny came through the front door.

"Hey guys. ooh! banana pancakes?" he greeted and sat in the seat next to Isaac, who kissed him and stole a pancake from Scott when he was passing the maple syrup to Allison. Danny visited the Pack-house fairly often but he didn't sleep there that much, except in Isaacs room of course, which was why he refused a room from Derek, stating that it should be a guest room and not exclusively for him. 

"sup sourwolf." Stiles said, jerking him back into the present. The boy smirked at him, and Derek replied with a snarky, "hey spaz." Stiles nodded at the older man. "touché."

"You two are too cute. but isn't it training day today?" Lydia asked with a little smile.

"Yes it is." Derek grinned, looking directly at Stiles and Lydia. "And everyone is going today."

"What!?" They both said in unison, both did not want to train today, or tomorrow, or ever. Especially in Lydia's case.

"Why?" Stiles asked, confused.

"To be honest, im fine with non-werewolves not doing training, but when i think about it, I'd rather have you guys learn how to use weapons in self defence." Stiles nodded in agreement, conceding. Derek turned to Allison. "Could you handle training them?"

"Sure" Allison said, a little flattered that the Alpha was handing responsibility to her.

"Okay. we leave in an hour" he stated, leaving the kitchen.

After getting changed, Derek went into the living room to read a book. He read alot now, he liked books because they were quiet. He never admitted this, but he also liked the noise and ruckus of the pack, the arguments and the jokes. He liked noise because it reminded him of his family, and this type of noise meant that he had found a new family.

 He loved them all. Even Scott and Jackson, who were annoying little shits. He loved them all. Even Peter, but he liked him, he didn't think he could ever love him but he did actually like him. Peter, who he thought he would always hate. Maybe he was getting a bit too attached? whatever. it wasn't like he would ever voice these thoughts anyway.

His thoughts were interrupted by Peter. Speak of the devil.

"So. Training." His uncle sat on the couch.

"No." Derek deadpanned.

"What? You didn't even know what i was going to say!" He said, mock-offended.

"You are not training with us."

"Why?"

"Because last time you irritated me. i had to break your neck to shut you up, Peter." Derek growled, even the memory pissed him off.

Stiles had never imagined that he would learn to how shoot a crossbow. He had his bat, he had upgraded it to a metal one but he never imagined that he could shoot. And he was quite good at it.

Lydia was the same. She was wearing tight shorts and a sports bra. In the old days, he would of gotten quite aroused. But now, it was like he was with two of his sisters. Stiles eyes caught the others fifteen ft away from them. Peter and Derek's shirts were on the floor and Peter pounced at him. Derek grabbed him by the throat and threw him into a bush. haha.

They decided to go for a walk down the familiar trail, shooting at trees. They went to pass the familiar sheet of tin that leaned on an oak when Allison stopped them.

"Guys what the hell is- oh my god!" she shouted. There was a creature on the oak, leaning towards them, baring its sharp teeth at them. It looked... familiar.

"Its a ... wendigo! shit we need to leave." but before they ran, the creature leaped. It did not attack them, instead it showed interest in the tin sheet and proceeded to scratch it.

The sound of running footsteps made them turn towards the pack, who they could hear running to save their more vulnerable members.

Derek Hale burst through the bracken, worry in his eyes as he ran towards Stiles. "Is everything okay?"

Stiles pointed to the tin sheet "Wendigo- it was right there!" The only thing that marked the creatures presence was what it did to the sheet.

The rest of the group arrived to stare at the dreadful symbol carved on the metal. It was a crude looking spiral but everyone knew what it meant: Revenge.

Derek started bombarding the boy with questions. "Where did it come from? When did it go?-"

"Where'd it come from cotton eyed Joe." Isaac sang, he was met by a group of glares. Stiles slapped him on the back of the head for not being serious.

"Training is over." Derek muttered, thoughts racing. "Have lunch at the house. We'll talk about it there." He said looking around the trees, distrustful.

They went to the house and ate the sandwiches that Allison and Stiles made before. No one really talked about it until Boyd brought it up. "So what do we do?"

Derek seemed to frown and licked the mayonnaise from his thumb. "We double training. They obviously want a fight, so we'll give them one. Humans will be included. Infact, I want all humans to be around at least two werewolves at a time."

"Why?" Scott asked and Stiles facepalmed. Could Scott get more naive?

Derek looked irritated. "Scott. What do Wendigos eat?"

"People-ohhhh right."

"Fucking idiot." Derek muttered.

"What?" Scott asked, daring Derek to say it to his face.

"I said your a fucking idiot Scott, don't you have ears?" Derek snapped with a slightly wrinkled nose that Stiles thought looked cute.

"Stiles... You know that your like a brother to me and-" Cora began but Stiles knew where she was going with this.

"Have my damn sandwich then. Jesus. You've been staring at it for five minutes." He said passing it to her, which she wolfed down, pun intended.

"If you knew she wanted it, why did you give it to her only now?" Derek asked, amused.

"I liked watching her suffer." Stiles laughed.

"God, and you call me evil..."

-

-

-

Hey guys!

Okay I'm pissed AF

I write half of the chapter but wattpad said nope and deleted it.

t(*.*t)

Smiley faces,

-L xxx <3

:)

:):)

:):):)

:):):):)