43

Why didn't Elijah realise the medium sized diamond on her finger? It seemed as if it was staring at him only. How come, only now, when she held it up, did he realise it? Wishful thinking?

"Ashley, what the hell is going on?" Bradley whispered to her as she revealed. "Are you in danger? I'll call the police"

"The police can't help you here" Klaus smugly taunted "they can't protect you now" he smiled, watching the man's face turn from scared to terrified as Klaus bared his fangs.

"Y-y-your face" Bradley stuttered, edging back "what are you?!"

"Calm down" Willow spun around to Bradley and told him, to her, he was being over dramatic, to literally anyone else, his reaction was perfectly explainable. "And Klaus" she raised her hand up to him "if you touch a hair on his head, I will personally make your life hell"

Bradley grasped onto her hand. He was actually terrified.

"Bradley; you should go home" she told him, trying to wriggle her hand from his, but he wasn't letting go.

"No, these people are dangerous, his face changed" he tried to put every thing into one sentence.

"These people, are my family" Willow raised her voice at his persistence "they are no threat to me. How did you even find me here?"

"You weren't answering my calls" Bradley told her "I went to your work and you weren't there, I used my key and got into your apartment and you weren't there. I was worried, but then I got a letter, with this address on and I thought it had to be where you were"

"Who sent the letter?" She asked

"I don't know, I found it addressed to me, in my mail box... so I opened it" Bradley shrugged "you had me scared out of my mind Ashley"

It's not Ashley. She wanted to tell him, but there was so much to go through, she couldn't just spring it on him, she needed him to sit down.

"You need to go home, I'm okay" Willow pushed him away, trying to get him to leave.

"No, the only reason I'm leaving is if you leave with me. And now, I really want some answers" he stood his ground, though he was still hiding behind who he thought to be his fiancée.

"Can we get some privacy? Please?" Willow snapped at the others who stared at her like she was this evenings entertainment, what did they want? Her to break out in song and tell him that his fiancée isn't real?

Rebekah, Klaus and Freya all tried to act non-chalantly as soon as they locked eyes with Willow individually, this was her own business. However; Elijah didn't even try to make it less obvious, he was staring right at them,

Elijah stopped and turned around when Freya tugged on his arm and told him to get out of the way. The vampire looks heartbroken.

"Ashley, what's going on? You never spoke about your family, you told my parents you didn't have any? Only your parents that you had nothing to do with" Bradley began asking his many many questions "who are they, your brothers? Sisters? Cousins? Are they listening? Blink twice if you're in danger"

"Bradley, for the ten millionth time, I am perfectly okay, I am here on my own free will... well, it's complicated, I think I am" Willow went on and on "but I'm going to tell you everything, and it's going to be a little bit weird and you might freak out a bit, but I need you to promise me that you're going to keep this a
Secret, okay?"

"I'm not making any promises, Ashley, you're being so vague." He was beginning to get annoyed with not getting the answers he wanted

"Let's start out with my name. It's not Ashley, it's Willow, and I didn't move to where you met me because I had a change of heart. I was forced out, out of here." She explained "the world you live in isn't what it seems, beneath the normal exterior lives colonies of supernatural creatures, vampires, werewolves, witches.."

"... you can't be serious?" He laughed to begin with, showing his cute dimple smile, something that really caught Ashley's eye. But she was no Ashley.

"Listen and you can tell me what you think at the end" Willow interrupted him. "Basically, when I was a baby, my real parents gave me up to two witches, they created this stone that has the power to wipe out an entire race, you with me?" She asked

"There was this vampire called Tristan, who had this entire group of other vampires called the Strix, they wanted this stone to kill the originals... the guys you just met. So instead of giving it up, they transferred the power to my blood. So now I can kill an entire race." This whole story seemed tedious to her, but to Bradley, it was like opening up another world. "I was kidnapped, and for three months I was held in captivity until Eli- the Mikaelson's saved me. Eventually things turned raw again and they decided to take all of memories away and hide me, so they wouldn't have to see me in danger"

"Why did you come back?" By the seriousness in his voice and his interested questions, she knew that he believed her. Ashley was never really one to joke around like that, he knew when she was telling the truth.

"I was attacked, in the streets when I came out of work. Elijah, luckily, was there, I'm not sure why, but he pushed me into the car and made me remember everything that I had forgotten. He thought right now it was safer with them than on my own, now that I've been found" she explained "but you need to know, I'm not the girl you knew, for all you now know, I could be a complete stranger. So you can go home, I don't mind"

Bradley put his hand on hers, it didn't effect her as it used to, she just held there. "I've been with you for the past five years, I've held your hand through a lot. I'm still going to be here; Ashley or... Willow, whoever you are"

Willow flashed a smile "trust me, five minutes in and you'll regret that decision"

Stop and Stare - One Republic