Epilogue

SEVERAL YEARS LATER

---Hussain's POV ----

"Yep. Yes. Okay, got it. This weekend," I said as I waited for my flight to board.

I couldn't wait to go back to my wife. I missed her so much.

It took some time for all the chaos of the past events to die down. The last time we were together was Atif's wedding which was a year after Shehry's. After that work had gotten everyone so busy.

I was getting a bit hungry and my flight was delayed so I decided to get something to eat.

I went into a shop and waited in line.

"I wanna be like her. She's so pretty," a little girl on front of me said.

I looked up from my phone because normally when people say that it's because there's a extremely skinny girl on the cover.

However, this time it was my wife on the cover of an entrepreneur/ fashion design magazine.

I smiled to myself hearing that a little girl wanted to be like her.

I placed my order and waited.

"Why did God  take her parents away?" The little girl asked when I went to wait in the waiting area.

"I don't know," her mom replied.

"You won't leave me though right?" She asked her mom and her shook her head no.

My name was called and I left. I decided to tell Nayana about the little girl but leave out the parents part.

My flight was called and we all left with that.

----Nayana's POV ----

Hussain's so busy. He doesn't even get time to talk on the phone. I know it was just a week that he was gone in but I missed him so much.

Shehry and Atif were the ones who went to pick him up from the airport.

Kiara had opened up a new boutique closer to home so she was at work.

I decided to just design some more stuff at home. I thought of some more stuff for Desi because I was getting request from bride-to-be.

I heard the main door open and ran to him. I hugged the life out of him.

"I missed you so much," I said.

"I missed you more," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Go and freshen up. I'll get dinner ready," I said and left.

I was almost done with everything when he called me. I went over to where my mess up papers was.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"These designs. They're for babies. Are you pregant?" He asked.

"No. They are for a project," I replied.

"Oh. By the way, you'll make a great mom someday," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"You should hear what happen at the airport," he said.

"Come eat and tell me," I said and we did.

---Shehry's POV ----

After dropping off Hussain and Atif I decided to head home.

Kiara wasn't home yet. She wouldn't be home til about another hour or so. I got to work on making dinner and waited for her to come.

Right when the oven went off I heard her come in.

"Hey babe," I said.

"Hello. How was your day?" She asked.

"Tiring," I said.

"You cooked?" She asked looking at the table and I nodded.

"Thank God I married you," she said.

I laughed at that.

She went to switch her clothes and we both started to eat when she came back.

---Kiara's POV ---

After cleaning up the kitchen and getting everything else done we were now both laying in bed.

"You know what's crazy," I said.

"What?" Shehry asked.

"I married my bully," I said.

He looked at me confused.

"In the past you used to bully me," I said.

"I'm seriously still sorry for having hurt you," he said.

"I'm happy with my life," I said.

"Good, because your stuck with me," he said making me blush and laugh.

A/N--

That's a wrap :) Hope you all enjoyed it ^_^

I appreciate your votes and comments ☺