16

A few months later

Nayana's POV

Kiara and I were both now working and we were both doing something that we loved.

Kiara went into business and runs her own boutique. It's honestly pretty awesome. It ranges from Western dresses to Desi and men's styles.

Funny enough, I am a fashion designer and a majority of my stuff ends up at her boutique.

We are both proud enough to say that we made it, despite everything that has happen to us.

----Shehry's POV ---

"Your late, as per usual," Atif said.

"I'm five minutes late," I said.

"Come on. My friend told me about a place we can get some outfits for the fashion show," he said.

"Awesome," I said.

As youtubers we were invited to be part of a desi type fashion show.

It's a relief to be done with school but now at home all we here is when are you getting married? Like PLEASE LET ME BREATH!

We got to a little boutique and walked inside. I was blown away by how nice it was.

"Welcome in, can I help you find something?" A worker asked.

"We are just looking. Thank you though," Atif said.

She left and we continued to browse around.

"Hey, how's this one?" I asked Atif.

"I can see you pulling that off," he said.

"Okay, I'll try it out," I said and went to ask the worker where the trail room was.

I left to try it on and it was a perfect fit. I thought I'd need some stitching or something but it was perfect.

I decided to go with it. I went back and asked Atif if he found something and he said he did.

We both went to the register but there was nobody there so I kept ringing the bell they had.

"Stop," Atif said annoyed.

I kept doing it.

"May I help you," a familar voice said from behind.

"Yes, I'm stuck with an annoying child," Atif said.

She laughed at that.

"We were ready to leave," I said.

"Okay," she said and rang up everything.

We paid the bill and left.

"She was kind of cute," he said once we were out of the building.

"Don't even think about it. She's already taken," I said.

"And you know this how?" He asked.

I ignored that question and just switched the topic.

At least I know what she's doing now with her degree and where to find her if my ever bored or you know, if the topic of marriage ever comes back up.