38

---Nayana's POV---

Where the hell am I? I'm supposed to getting medicine and meeting Atif's girlfriend.

"Oh. About time your awake," Kanika said.

I should've guessed.

"Why am I tied up?" I asked.

"Because I'm going to kill you," she said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You took Hussain away from me!" She said.

"I didn't take him away. Your just ugly and he didn't like you!" I defended.

"Watch your mouth. We got rid of your sister and we will get rid of you as well," Vishalaya said.

"Getting rid of me isn't going to make the guys like you. In fact, they'll hate you so much that they'll make sure you end up behind bars," I said.

I felt a sharp sting on my cheeck and realized one of them had slapped me.

"Your life is in our hands. Don't try to talk back to us," Vishalaya said.

"B*tch, I'll do whatever the f*ck I want," I stated.

They both seemed to be getting pist off by the minute.

"Why don't you call your dear lover boy before we say bye to you forever and talk to him," Kanika said and called him.

She put it on speaker.

He answered within the first ring.

"Hello," he said.

"Hey handsome. Guess who we have with us?" Kanika asked.

"Oh you b*tch! You lay a finger on my wife and you'll be on your deathbed before you know it," he said.

"Wife?" Both girls asked confused.

Did they not know that? Oh, what a shame!

"Yes! And one more thing, d I need even think about running away because we know exactly where you are," he said.

"And how do you know that?" Vishalaya questioned.

"That's personal," he said.

"Well, are there any last words you'd like to say to your wife before she's gone forever?" Kanika asked.

"Not really. But are there any last words you'd like to say before you end up locked up forever?" He asked.

I bit my tongue from laughing at that.

Right then the door burst open and police piled in.

"Have in jail b*tches!" He said and hung up.

Seriously love that idiot.

About ten minutes later Hussain came with Atif and what I'm assuming is his girlfriend.

"You f*ckin b*tch. You were in on this!" Vishalaya said to her.

"What the hell did you think? Hold up, did you actually think people wanted to be friends with you?" She questioned.

Hussain went over and untied me.

"Who's that?" I asked him.

"Samaira. Atif's girlfriend," he replied.

I was right!

The police took the girls away.

"I'm sorry she cussed at you," I said to Samaira.

"Oh please. It's part of my job to have to hear that all the time," she said. "I'm  Samaira, by the way."

"Nayana," I said.

"Actually, she's an idiot! Freaking almost got herself killed!" Hussain said.

"Sorry," I said holding my ears and pouting.

He laughed at that.

"You see. I'm married to an idiot," he said.

"Your married?" Came a voice making us all turn around.

Oh this can't be good.