33

---Hussain's POV ----

"I knew it! I freaking knew it!" Shehry said.

I just gave him a blank look.

"I knew you were going to end up getting married before me," he explained noticing the look on my face.

"I love her so much! After seeing what happen yesterday and how she spent the rest of the day locked up in her room, it broke so bad. I don't even want to marry her. I need to marry her," I said.

"Go for it. I mean obviously we can't tell dad, he'll hurt all of us," he said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay, we'll I'm going to go set up for today then in a bit. How's my future sister-in-law?" I asked.

He laughed and blushed at that.

"She's good," he said.

"She finally admitted that she loves you," I teased.

He nodded.

"About time right?" He questioned and I laughed and nodded at that.

"Anyways, we should get going," he said.

"Me more than you," I said.

"Of course," he said. "Good luck."

----Nayana's POV ---

I kept thinking back to what happen yesterday.

After not opening the door for quite some time I heard the main door open and knew Hussain left.

When I woke he wasn't here either. It made me think to myself, if I messed up to the point that he left me. Which in turn made me more upset.

I was in the kitchen when he came back home looking extremely happy.

He looked over at me and came over by me.

"Your finally out of your room," he said kissing my forehead.

"Feel better?" He asked and I nodded.

I felt better knowing that he was still mine.

"Great. We're going out in the evening," he said and went to his room.

I didn't bother to speak with him all day because when I passed by his room he was really busy on his computer and then he was on Skype with his friend that I met, Atif.

---Hussain's POV ---

The whole rest of the day she didn't talk to me.

I noticed her pass by but she just kept going. I guess she thought I was too busy for her. She needs to learn that my number one priority is her.

I was about to tell her to start getting ready looking at the clock when she stood in the door frame.

All I did was admire how beautiful she looked.

"Is this okay for today?" She asked snapping me out of it.

"Yes. I'll just be right out," I said.

"Okay," she said and left.

Once I got ready we left

I  decided that today we would go to have dinner at her favorite restaurant and then maybe go for a movie or go to the beach for a walk. That part was up to her.

It was annoying me how quiet she was.

"Babe, you okay? You haven't talked at all and I'm missing my Nayana," I said.

"I'm okay," she said.

After dinner we ended up going to the beach. Due to the timing it was starting to get empty.

I left something in the car and had to go back to get it. When I got back she was standing by herself just looking into the shore.

I wrapped my arms around her from the back. She didn't say a word but she smiled and that spoke more than any word could.

"This is exactly what I needed," she said.

She turned so we were now face to face and hugged me.

"Thanks for this. I really needed it," she said.

"It's okay. You don't have to thank me," I said.

I waited for a bit but decided if I don't say this know it might not be the perfect moment anymore.

---Nayana's POV ---

Hussain removed himself from our hug and just looked at me like he wanted to say something but didn't know how to start.

"Nayana, I love you. I know that we met due to some tough times, but  so happy you came into my life. I can't imagine my life with someone else and I can't even think of the last time I was this happy. You make me happy. I want to be with you and keep you happy," he said.

"So will you please marry me?" He asked getting down on one knee and pulling out the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen.

I was literally speechless til he said my name again

"Yes," I said happily and hugged him as soon as he stood up.

He slipped the ring on and we kissed.

"I love you so much," I said.

"I love you more," he replied.