28

---Hussain's POV ----

"Hey, why are you all by yourself?" I asked Nayna.

"Why I can't be?" She asked.

"When there's a guy as hot as I am here, there's no need for beautiful girl like you to be alone," I said.

She started laughing.

"Keep flattering yourself," she joked.

"Hey, I complimented you as well," I said sitting by her.

"Did I say you could sit by me?" She questioned.

"That's too bad," I said.

We stayed silent for a few minutes. Something about her was off and she wasn't being as fun as she used to be.

"So, where to next week?" I asked.

"Kiara and I are probably going to move into an apartment and you guys ...well I don't know about you guys," she said.

"Okay..hell no, like first of all I'm not allowing it!" I said.

"You sound like a girl," she said laughing.

I realized that I did.

"But seriously, I think that it's not safe for you girls to be alone. Maybe we should spilt up," I said.

"Us..split?" She questioned.

"Not us as in us, but us as in I should move in with you and your sister with my brother," I said.

"NO! I'm not going to live with a guy!" She said so fast.

"I understand why you are saying that, but I think it's just for safety," I said.

"We all were planning to spilt anyways like girls and guys, why are you saying this now?" She asked.

"Because I realized that we need to do this," I said.

It was true, I realized last night that the way we planned wouldn't work out.

"I don't know. I'm worried about what society will say," she said worried.

"Let them talk. You need to stay safe," I stated.

"I'll think about," she said.

"Okay," I said.