24

---Kiara's POV---

I lay awake in bed trying to get rid of the what if's that were swirling around in my head. 

What if he was lying? What if he is just using me? What if he just wants to get stuff out of me? What if he's not lying? What if he actually likes me? What if I am overthinking everything? What if I can't trust him? What if I can?

"UGH!!!" 

I sat up in frustration. 

I decided to go on to the balcony for some fresh air. I needed to clear my mind out of these what if's that were swirling around. 

I decided to just sit outside. I wish my parent's were here, so I could ask them for help.  I just sat there not knowing what to do or who to go to for help. I felt this was my decision and I was sure that is what they would tell me as well, that it is my decision, so what is the point of going to talk to one of the girls. 

---Shehry's POV---

I got up early today and decided to just do some work on my laptop. It was just about sunrise but no signs of the sun out yet. 

It's so freaking stuffy in here. I decided to go and work on the balcony so I could get some fresh air and let some fresh air in. I understand that they did not want to put the air conditioning on, since the weather said it might rain. I don't think it did rain last night though. 

I gathered my stuff and set it down outside when my eyes caught sight of Kiara sleeping outside. 

Smart girl, I thought sarcastically to myself. 

I sighed and went to the other side. Thankfully, the door to her room was open. 

I tried to wake her up but she was a deep sleeper or she just was too tired to wake up. I mean, it's not even sunrise yet. Almost, but not exactly. 

I ended up having to carry her back inside and covered her with the blanket. I was pretty sure she would catch a cold so I decided to make what my mom normally would. 

But I had to put my stuff back inside first so I did that and then went into the kitchen. I had no idea where anything was, so I made the kitchen look like an earthquake hit it. I was seriously hoping that nobody would wake up before I got this cleaned and made it look a least somewhat decent. Thankfully luck was on my side and I got it cleaned. 

Now I just have to leave this in the microwave and she can heat it up whenever she wakes up. 

I went to my room and found a little post it note and wrote 

Kiara,

You fell asleep outside last night. I can almost guarantee that you will get sick.  I prepared something for you and it is the microwave. Please have it. :) 

~ Shehry.

That should do the trick. At least breakfast is ready for everyone as well too now.I ended up making waffles for everyone else. I'm sure she is the one that does all the cooking, I haven't seen Nayana ever cooking. 

---Kiara's POV---

I woke up with a headache. 

Wait a second, I didn't fall asleep in my room. Did I? 

I just remember going to the balcony. I could have sworn that I fell asleep outside. Maybe it was just me. I ignored the thought and decided to get ready for the day. 

After doing my morning routine I decided to make breakfast. I was about to put my phone on charge when I got sight of the note and read it. 

Kiara,

You fell asleep outside last night. I can almost guarantee that you will get sick. I prepared something for you and it is the microwave. Please have it. :)

~ Shehry.

I smiled at that but still went downstairs to prepare breakfast. When I got downstairs, everyone was already eating. I was a little upset, because cooking is my thing. I love to do it. Ever since we were little I would never even let Nayna into the kitchen to cook anything. 

"Hey!" Lily said noticing me. 

I smiled and joined them. 

I felt a certain pair of eyes watching me, but I didn't care. I was seriously upset. 

"So what is the plan for today?" Lily asked.

"It's raining cat's and dog's outside! We are going to have to stay in," Hussain said. 

"I have to go to the boutique, it has been to long," I said. 

"Too risky," Nayna said. 

"And since when do you care?" I asked her. 

Everyone stopped eating and just looked at me surprised. 

"Are you serious right now?"Hussain asked. 

Nayna was obviously in too much of a shock to talk. 

"OOOOOHHH!!! I got it,"she said. "And it is not me who cooked."

"Oh. I am so sorry," I said.

"It's okay. I would never take that away,"she said.

"We got downstairs and it was already made. I thought you made it and went back to sleep," Lily said.

"Actually, it was me. Uuummm,you fell asleep outside so I thought that you would be sick and need the rest so I did it," Shehry said.

"Don't do it next time," I said.

"I won't,"he said.