10

---Kiara's POV ---

Finally home! But I was recommended to be kept on bed rest.

I had missed out on a week of school and decided to go after Nayana left.

I would just take the bus.

I got ready and left the house in time for the bus.

I got to school and knew I'd have to hide from Nayana. She can go crazy any second. Espically, when it comes to family and friends.

I was on my phone and almost tripped over something but before I could fall someone caught me.

"Tha..."I said but my eyes widened at who it was.

And I'm getting this feeling again.

"I'm not letting go til you tell me why you don't like me," Shehry said.

I just stared at him and I could tell he was serious.

"You seriously don't remember me do you?" I asked.

---Shehry's POV ---

I'm late! I'm so dead! My professor already gave a lecture about being late.

On my way, I saw Kiara. Shouldn't she be at home.

Yes, I kept in touch with the doctor.

Poor girl almost tripped til I caught her.

"I'm not letting go til you tell me why you don't like me," I said.

Perfect! Wasn't even thinking about saying that, but I'm happy I did.

She just kept looking at me. I was seriously worried that she might faint in my arms.

"You seriously don't remember me do you?" She  asked.

WHAT? REMEMBER?

"I've met you only once," I said.

"Can you at least let me stand up. You don't have to keep me in this filmy pose," she said.

I laughed at that and let her stand.

"Wait. We should sit somewhere," I said.

"Don't you have class?" She asked.

I did, but if I'm absent then I can't get the being late lecture.

"No," I lied.

"Now, come and sit. You shouldn't be walking around too much with your condition," I said.

She just nodded and we found a place to sit.

"Now please enlighten me," I said.

"Okay. Remember when you and Vishalaya were dating and she told you that there was one girl that she couldn't stand?" She asked.

I nodded. Yes, I used to date Vishalaya, but I decided it was better if we just stayed friends.

"Do you remember what you did to that girl that she couldn't stand?" She asked.

I nodded. Guilt eating me up.

Vishalaya wasn't the best person in the world. She definitely knew had to blackmail.

"What?" She asked.

"We...uumm..we used to bully her so bad that she switched schools. Guilt got the best of me so I told Hussain that we had to switch schools. I don't think I'll ever see that girl again. I was a horrible person and just because one person. I heard that she got depression and tried to take her own life more than once. I seriously wish I could apologize to her, but she'll never forgive me," I said.

"Try asking," she said.

I scoffed at that.

"Where in the world am I supposed to find her?" I asked.

I just kept staring at the ground. I didn't want to look at anyone. I was ashamed of who I had become in those days.

"That girl is right in front of you," she said.

My eyes shot up at her. I was beyond shocked.

Now, it makes sense as to why she'd never want to be around me.