23

3rd person's POV

Everyone had gone out once again today. Both brothers decided that today would be the day that they'd confess to their girl that they liked her.

Obviously one had it harder than the other so he took help from Lily as well his brother.

Both of them had decided on dressing casually and going to different spots for the confession.

Now for the sisters they both figured something was up and also went casually.

Shehry's POV

"Why did we have to separate from them?" Kiara asked.

The shocking thing was that it was full of fear. Her voice said she's scared of me.

"I just thought that'd if we were alone we'd get a better chance to understand each other," I said.

"What's there to understand?" She asked.

"Kiara, do you really think that I have any feelings for Vishalaya?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Well, your wrong," I said.

"Oh please," she said.

"Na-uh. I wasn't done," I interuppted her.

"Kiara, look I know you may find it hard to trust me after everything, but I don't like her. Not in that sense. Kiara, if there's one girl I like it's you," I said.

She looked at me suprised.

"When you told me that you thought I still had feelings for her, I was actually more upset. That's why I got more mad at you, because I thought you knew I liked you. I'm sorry for how I reacted," I said.

"Can I please just have some time?" She asked.

I nodded.

----Hussain's POV ----

"Give me your shoes," Nayna said.

"What? I'm not giving you my shoes!" I said.

"My feet her," she whined.

"Your such a child," I said.

"I'm still better than you Mr. Hussain Asif!" She stated.

"You keep telling yourself that Miss Nayna....wait I never got your last name," I said realizing it.

She laughed at that.

"Loser!" She said.

"It's okay, you can have mine. I know you want it,"I said.

"HUSSAIN!" She said suprised. "Why are you so stupid?"

"It happens around you," I said.

"Excuse me?!" She asked.

Oh, that came out wrong.

"I mean, I'm crazy about you. I love you Nayna! How can you not see that by now?" I asked.

"Took you long enough!" She said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"To confess. I figured everything out from the conversation the day of the fashion show," she said.

I started at her with a blank look trying to make sense of everything.

"But the phone and Kanika," I said.

"Well, that happen later on that day," she said.

I laughed at myself for not realizing that.

"So will you make your girlfriend or will I have to wait longer?" She asked.

I laughed at that.

"Come here," I said taking her into my arms.

I kissed her forehead.

"I've always wanted this," she said.

"Wanted what?" I questioned.

"To be in your arms," she said with shyness in her voice.

"Well, your permant residency is in my heart but we can make it work," I joked.

"Shut up," she said laughing.

"I love you," I said.

"We should go back and find the others," she said.

I frowned at that, because it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

She laughed upon noticing it.

"Was my confession about wanting to be in your arms not enough?" She  asked.

I laughed at that.

"I love you," I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too," she said.