17

----Hussain's POV ---

"It is final!"

Those words kept going through my head. I don't know if Shehry felt the same way.

Our dad has gotten us arranged to get married. Like, he can't be serious.

I actually like someone else! I even tried telling him that, but he won't listen.

I decided to go and pick up the outfit I'd be needing for the fashion show, something had happen to the one I originally got, so I got in touch via e-mail and asked to have one custom made for me.

I got to the boutique and told the worker my name.

She showed it to me and I'll admit, it was pretty awesome!

"Who designed it?" I asked feeling the cloth.

"Nayana. She's Kiara's sister, and Kiara is the owner so they sort of work together. A majority of the stuff here is designed by her," she said.

I was suprised to hear that.

"So do purchases made here help her or both of them?" I asked.

"Both. It let's Kiara's shop keeping running and it helps Nayana buy material that she needs," she said.

"You know what, hold this. I'm going to look around," I said.

"If you want something designed by Nayana, the label to look for is BU," she said.

"BU...like be you?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Not only is she giving the message about being yourself, but those are parents intals. B for her dad's first name and U for her mom's first name," she said.

I love that girl!

"Thank you," I said and went to look around.

It wasn't too hard to find something that was made by her because a majority of it was.

The hard part was picking out what to buy. She's really good at designing, because I'm loving everything.

I ended up buying an outfit for my sister, brother and my cousin since her birthday was coming up.

Plus, what I had already had custom made

"Hussain," I heard Nayna say.

"Hey," I said turning around.

"Nice picks," she said.

"You designed them," I said.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"The worker told me," I said.

"Oh," she said.

"By the way, can one of you ring me up. Dad keeps calling, I have to go home," I said.

"Sure," she said.

I waited until she was done with these three to tell to add the one she designed. The look on her face was priceless!

"I...you...what?" She asked.

Of course my phone went off again.

She finished right when I hung up.

"What's the total?" I asked.

"Take it. We're friends right?" She asked.

"Thanks, but I know that you could use the money," I said.

"Just take it. Think of it as sorry for judging you gift," she said.

I laughed at that.

I still ended up giving the amount of money since I'd seen it on the register before she cleared it.

"Take it or I won't be your friend anymore," I said.

"All the more reason not to," she said.

"Okay, two can play this game," I said and put it in the tip jar.

"Hussain!" She complained.

"What? I didn't hand it to you," I said and got a phone call again.

"I'm leaving," I said and went before she could say anything.

Note to self, always come here from now on for anything.