37

---Kiara's POV ---

Why do I not have anyone here today? Where the hell is everyone? Did they forget about me?

Someone knocked on my door and I told them to come in.

In walked a girl around our age but I haven't seen her before. She was dressed in a black blouse paired with dark black jeans. Her long brown hair open and up to her waist.

"I don't know you," I said.

"I know. I'm Samaira," she said. "My boyfriend told me that he was going to be here, but he's not."

Oh! She's Atif girlfriend! She is pretty!

"Please have a seat," I said.

"Thank you but I have to go. I was just looking for him," she said.

"Nobody has come by yet," I said.

"Oh okay. Well, I hope you feel better soon," she said and left.

After about an hour the others started to show up.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked.

"I got stuck in traffic," Shehry said.

"Is everything okay?" Nayana questioned.

"Ya, I had someone visit," I said.

"Who?" They asked.

"This girl," I said.

"I swear if it was any of those two girls again I will murder them now," Shehry said.

"Nah. Don't murder your future sister-in-law," I said.

"Why are you confusing us?" Hussain asked.

"Atif, do you know anyone by the name of Samaira?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"She came by looking for you," I added.

"Oh my God! She's going to kill me," he said and ran out.

---Atif's POV ---

Pick up! Come on! Answer your phone.

I saw her outside sitting with two familar people.

Oh my God! That's Kanika and Vishalaya!

But she doesn't know anything. Sh*t, I could be dating a bad girl!

"Hey, can you excuse us for a second," I said and dragged her away.

"What was that all about?" She asked.

"Do you want to live?" I asked.

"What?" She questioned.

I took her to my car and we drove off. The entire ride I told her everything that happen. From when they met at Hussain's birthday party to now.

"I know they aren't good girls! There's a reason I hang out with them. In case you forgot my profession, but I'm kind of working undercover," she said.

"Don't freaking scare me again! I thought I was going to lose you," I said.

"Atif, just an FYI but Nayana's life is the most in danger right now. The girls assume that Kiara's dead because of how hard she was hit and now they're after Nayana so then they can marry your two friends," she said.

Bhabi's life is danger?! I have to tell Hussain. I know that my girlfriend is seriously against me saying anything to anyone until everything is cleared up, but I need to.

"Atif! Are you listening to me?" She asked and I nodded.

"What do we do when they find out that she's alive?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said.

"I don't want you around them anymore. I'm not going to take any chances," I said.

"I have to do this. Don't you want your friends to be happy?" She asked.

"I do but if it risks you then I'm not going to let you," I said.

She let out a sigh of annoyance.

My phone went off and I picked it up. Since I had it connected to the car she was able to listen as well.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey can you try calling Nayana. She's not picking up her phone," Hussain said.

"She was with you when I left," I said.

"Ya, but then she went to go and pick up some medicine right after you and she said she wants to meet your girlfriend," Hussain said.

"We didn't see her," I said.

"Oh okay," he said.

"I think I know where we can find her," Samaira said.

"What do you mean find her?" Hussain asked.

She went on and told him about how she was hanging out under cover with the girls.

"How do I know you aren't involved?" He asked.

"Hey! That's my girl your talking to!" I yelled at him.

She told me to relax.

"I understand why you would say that. I understand your upset but you have to trust me," she said to him.

"Where do I meet you?" He asked.