Last Days of Tour

This tour has been one of the best experiences of my life. I don't think I could ever forget it. I'm really going to miss it.

I guess, in reality, it's not the last. It feels like it, though.

The four of us, Josh, Tyler, Mila and I, have been planning the wedding bits at a time. It's going really well, and we've planned just about everything.

Except for the dress.

I'm not a very superstitious person, but if there is even the smallest chance that Tyler and I's marriage could go wrong and end, I will do everything in my power to prevent it.

So Tyler's going to have to wait until the wedding to see it.

Mila and I are going dress shopping immediately when we get back home in a few days. I've looked at some online, and have gotten a good idea of what I think would suit me. Were going to check out a couple stores I've bookmarked, and if we don't find what we're looking for there, I guess we'll just go out of town again. No big deal.

We've decided to set the date to November 18 of this year. That means very, very soon. Literally in like, 13 days. We're going to have people set up the place we're getting married at for us, so we can just rest from tour for a bit. Those guys are out getting the needed items for that right now.

There are only three more days left in tour, and we're back on the east coast. Our show tonight is in West Virginia. The boys are setting up stage at the moment. 

Well, actually, they finished doing that about five minutes ago.

Right now Tyler and Josh are in a tree trying to find out who can climb the highest.

"Tyler! I thought you were supposed to be a pro at this!"

"Whatever, man! We're on the same branch!"

They bickered. 

I think they're racing.

"You know what would be funny," Mila spoke up, watching the boys.

"What's that?"

"If one of the branches broke."

"Jesus, Mila, do have a deathwish for them?" I joked. We laughed and walked over to the tree they were climbing in.

"Guys! Time to come down!"

"Show's in an hour! Get your concert clothes on!"

- Later that night, after the show -

I looked over at Tyler, who was sleeping next to me in my bunk.

He looked so peaceful and warm. 

I snuggled up to him and closed my eyes.

I'm so lucky this is my future husband.