Tour

Two weeks have passed. Katie's in jail. Josh is safe. Our privacy is safe. I'm safe. (Y/n)'s safe. We're all safe. Just one problem.

Tour starts tomorrow.

I'm not sure if Mark is going to let
(Y/n) come with us, but I'm sure going to beg him to.

I think this would be a good way to try to restore her memory of us. From what I hear, she's been to tons of concerts, and hopefully something we do will remind her of one she went to.
"(Y/n), come here for a second," I called from the living room. She was in the kitchen making lunch. I heard footsteps making their way to the couch.

"What's up?" She asked with that beautiful smile. I'm so lucky to have her, It's unreal.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on tour with me and Josh? If Mark says it's okay, that is."

'Yes! Definitely!" I smiled.

"Awesome! I'll call Mark. I'm so excited!" I exclaimed, dancing out my happiness. (Y/n) laughed and started dancing with me. Shortly after our mini celebration, I excused myself so that I could actually make the phone call.

Ten minutes later, (Y/n)'s POV

Tyler came back into the living room, a sad look on his face. I frowned. I knew what was coming.

"So Mark, uh," Tyler started, looking at the ground and rubbing the back of his neck. I sadly sighed and looked at the floor as well, pouting.

"He said that... that there is absolutely no way he COULDN'T LET YOU GO! YOU'RE COMING ON YOUR WITH US!" He yelled, his facial expression changing from gloomy to excited, and mind the same. Honestly though, I almost wanted to punch him, because I was actually really sad there for a second. I pushed the thought aside.

"I!! THAT'S AWESOME!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I HAVE TO PACK!!" I shouted. Tyler followed me into our room to help out. (We started sleeping in the same bed after four months of dating.)

------

Guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated. (And that this one's pretty short.)

My grandma just died, along with my friend's brother. I've had a lot on my hands.

I'm sorry to let you guys down. I'm not stopping the story, or putting it on hold, updates will just come out much slower than they used to.

-Author