kankuro

ITS KANKURO!!!!!!!!!!!

(requested story and i will take others if you want)

"It's your turn ryoko!!" you heard to girls break you out of your trance. You were looking at kankuro, You've had a crush on him for awhile now but you don't really know if its still a crush. You thought it might be more than that.

But you were also scared that you liked him, you didn't want to get rejected by him that would kill you. "Okay i guess." you say as you put your hand inside the bag. You feel something hard in there and you grab it.

It was a puppet, a smaller version of kankuro. You thought it looked cute but blushed as you realized who you got.

"Kankuro~ your up." sakura sang towards him. Ino grabbed your arm and pulled you into the closet, You still blushing still stood there silently until he came in and shut the door. You awkwardly stood there until you started moving unintentionally.

You then saw the glowing strings attached to you. "K-kankuro what are you-" you were trying to saw until he crashed your lips against his.

He let the chakra stings go and you noticed you put your arms around his neck and his arms snaked around your waist. You savoring the kiss since this was of course your first.

You wanted to save it for someone who you really liked and here it was taken away by the guy you might even love. He then broke the kiss. "Ryoko you know the stings are gone right?" he asked not sure if you knew or not. "Yeah i know." you said slyly.

You still very embarrassed from how you two are holding each other.

"Um..... ryoko i need to tell you something." All of a sudden he is very nervous. You yourself is the same you've never seen him like this. He is usually a pervert and rough but right now he's sweet and gentle, it surprised you.

"O-okay what is it." you hated stuttering you knew you could do better than that but kankuro just brought the shyness out in you, you are usually hyper and fun but ever since you meet kankuro you've always been shy. He doesn't know the really you the spontaneous and outgoing you. But you wanted him to see that.

Because of kankuro everyone knew you liked him and some were sorry for you but others were happy about it that you actually like someone, even if he isn't the best guy out there either.

"I-i think i love you ryoko." he said quickly. You paused and processed the words through your head over and over again. He then pushed you back but not hard just so you both were separated. "Sorry but i need to go.......now." he said and walked out of the closet. Still stunned you then realized his words You were over joyed. 

But he left "Dammit ryoko." you mumbled to yourself and ran out of the closet. You then heard a slam at the front door and looked towards that way.

"Where'd he go?" you asked a little worried about what he would do. He can do some crazy shiz, if he wanted to so you had to hurry and tell him you feel the same.

"I don't know he just left." Temari said and gaara agreed with a grunt. You nodded and ran out of the house as fast as you could. Following your instincts you decided to go towards the right and go that way.

You couldn't find him and there was only a little light to see with as well so it made everything that much harder for you. You kept on running though looking everywhere.

Then you saw a black figure sitting on a bench. "Kankuro!" you shouted and he looked up at you mostly in surprise. You ran up to him and stood there. "Why'd you run out like that?" you asked him a little mad he didn't even wait to let you think it through.

You liked him alot but you weren't ready for that it surprised and shocked you.  "You didn't let me answer you just shocked me okay!" you practically yelled at him.

He looked sad know. Dammit ryoko now you made him sad!!!! you yelled mentally to your self. "Well if your so mad about it then tell me what you think about me." he said. You almost shrank back into your shy self until you caught yourself.

"I love you too kankuro." you said crossing you arms and looking down at him as he stood up with a new glint in his eyes. He hugged you tightly. You smiled and dug your head into his should.

You wanted to hug back but your arms were being crushed by his tight grip. "I'm so glad you said that." You smiled widely as he pulled away and you moved your hands to around his neck and you to kissed passionately.

He licked you bottom lip asking for entrance a little shy you opened your mouth to let him through. He left no place untouched.

You remember that night like it happened yesterday, But it has been more than 20 years now. You two are still together and you have 5 children riku, kukano. hiren, tohru, and kuro. You've been happily together for many years. Kankuro also died last night during a battle. You've been remembering all the happy memories you two had shared together. As your mind goes off to the day you two had gotten married you drift into a never waking dream.