Hidan haha

my friend loves hidan so i just had to maike this for her.

You were happy to see mika and sasuke together finally. But you were worried at who you would get. Everyone so far has been getting the person they like but you can't help but wonder if you'll get someone you hate. "Oi tori pay attention its your turn." As you put your hand in the hat you were a little nervous. You felt something a little sharp and pulled it out. Once you did you noticed it was a smaller version of hidans sword.. "Haha you got a pervert tori, i fell bad for you." said sakura. "ya well at least i'm not a zealous bitchy stalker like you." You told her. You were absolutely against coming but you heard hidan was coming and so did you.

You walked inside the closet with hidan behind you. As the door closed and locked hidan push you up against the wall and kissed you. It wasn't rough like you had expected but gentle and passionate. He then let you go. "Sorry i've been wanting to do that for years now." You were also in the akatsuki but you were really powerful that no one wanted to mess with you. "tori i've loved you ever since your first day with the akatsuki." he was confessing his love to you and you were just so happy. "I love you to hidan." you said with your face flushed in red. you both looked into each others eyes for a moment and started kissing. He soon wanted more and he shoved his tongue into your mouth which you let happen.

He then started kissing down your neck searching for your soft spot. After a minute of that he finally found it when you moaned loud enough for everyone to hear outside the closet. Hidan was kissing and sucking that same spot forming a hickey on you telling everyone that you were his and no one elses. you couldn't take it anymore and you took off his shirt before you started kissing him again. Your fingers were roaming around his abs, he let out a moan of pleasure. He took you shit off and was about to take you bra next but the door opened. "Got a problem with warnings?" Hidan and you shouted at sakura after she opened the door. "I told you one. Your the ones who weren't paying attention!" she shouted right back at you.

You both got dressed but weren't done. You guys went back to the hideout and straight to hidans room to finish off what you guys had started in the closet. You both got married after dating for a year and a half. you had twins both boys.You also became a Jansenist with hidan. And you never forgot That it all started at a party at sakura's house.