NEJI'S TURN !!!!!!!!!

NEJI (even though i don't like him)

you see  yuki walk out of the closet and sit down after a minute or two choji comes out smiling and headed straight for yuki. you thought something was going to happen but once he got to you and sat down he whispered something into her ear and she smiled. You wondered what was up. "Hey hana you wanna go next." you hear him say. "Yeah i do let me see the hat." you said cheerfully. you couldn't wait to play since this was mostly your idea. you put your hand inside the bag and felt something plastic like and puled it out.

When you say it, it had the word destiny in grey lettering. you got really annoyed now you know exactly who you got. you got up threw the piece a neji and went inside the closet. once inside you sat against the wall. Moments later he walked inside and the door was closed and locked. "It must have been destiny that you got me hana." he said to you. "I don't believe in that destiny crap okay you make your own path for you self." you replied irritably at him. "Everyone has a destiny." he said calmly. "Yeah sure but they make it them selves nothing is decided for certain when your born okay you make it your self your destiny cr-" 

You were cut off when neji put you so your straddling him and kissed you. At first you objected and tried to pull away he then put his arms around you waist to deepen the kiss after a little while longer he pulled away from you. "See i say its destiny. Hana i want to tell you i love you." you were shocked at what he was saying and then quickly composed yourself. "You could of said that before you kissed you know." you told him but inside you were extremely happy he loved you and you only because you loved him back. it was last spring when he started to be a little more nice to hinata. "Well do you love me back hana?" he asked you. "yes i do neji." 

The next thing you both know is that your kissing each other and you put your arms around his neck. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance you denied until he bit your lip causing you to gasp. His tongue explored you mouth and let no space untouched. "5 more minutes." you heard them say and pulled away from the kiss. "Times almost up." you told him and even in the dark you could see he looked a little disappointed. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked you. "Yes neji i'd love to be your girlfriend. oh and maybe some of that destiny stuff is true." he then smircked about what you said and kissed you one last time. As he did that the door burst open and you were still in his lap. They were just looking at you as you got up and walked out the door holding neji's hand. When you were in the room you saw as ten-ten was giving you death glares. 

Instead of going to your seat earlier you guys walked out of the house. "Where are we going?" you asked him he didn't answer for awhile. "Just thought we'd finish what we started at sakura's. 

You and neji married after two years of dating and had four kids two girls and two boys.