kisame's girl

it's kisame....... someone requested this on quizazz so i'm putting it on here to

               ENJOY!!!

You were in the back over looking the party that you just had to come to. YOu didn't want to of course you knew it was going to be boring until you saw him.

It was kisame but he didn't recognize you yet or even at all. It surprised you to see him here at all with some of the other akatsuki members to. You wanted to talk to him desperately but you couldn't, you were afraid to.

You also had no idea what to say to him after leaving without a word. You were childhood friends and one day you had to move and you never told him you left like you were never there.

Thats why you were afraid, that he may hate you now and you would be rejected not having him as a friend or more at all, it like you ruined it and it can''t be put back together again.

" Mariah its your turn!" sakura yelled towards you and motioned you to come to her. You lazily got up and walked towards her. From the corner of your eye you saw that kisame was looking at you intently.

You passed it by and stuck your hand into the hate, you didn't care who you got right now you were full of no emotion, those many years scared you and you can't get it out of your head. As a result you don't care about thing except kisame no one, or anything else you don't care.

You pull your hand out feeling a circle thing having no clue as to what it is. Your hand is fully out and you see it, its a plastic roll of sushi.

Out of no where your being pushed into the closet and its closed. "Who had the sushi roll?" sakura asked.

You face palmed as she said that because you could've asked yourself. 'why am i even playing this childish game?' you ask yourself while sighing.

The door quickly opens and someone is pushed inside the room, soon enough the door opens and closes with a click, sounded the door has now been locked for 20 minutes now.

"Hey" the voice said, it sounded familiar but different at the same time as you tried to place whose voice it was the person walked forward towards you.

"Hi?" you questioned and the other chuckled and walked closer to you as you backed up. you back soon hit the wall preventing you from going any further.

"Its been awhile hasn't it mariah?" he said and you were still trying to place the voice. "Remember its me, kisame?" kisame said to you.

Realization hit you as you realized it was him the voice was different from when you had remembered it to be. It was deeper and.....sexier.

"Kisame, um hey." you said kinda worried at what he would do. He just stood there for a moment and hugged you in a tight warm embrace.

"Why'd you leave me without saying anything?" he said and you could hear the hurt in his voice. You were stunned for a few moments but soon hugged him back.

"I'm sorry, my parents wouldn't let me... it was late at night.... i didn't even know i was leaving." you said nuzzling your head at the crock of his neck.

He pulled away slightly and looked you in the eyes. "I missed you so much." he said to you and you looked back into his. Your eyes were adjusting to the dark and you could see that he was smiling a big toothy grin at you.

"I missed you to, kisame." you told him and smiled as well. What shocked you most after that he kissed you.

Not roughly or demanding but only slightly and gentle, as if you were going to reject him. He pulled away and you were still stunned from him kissing you.

"Don't stop." you said and he looked at you and you looked back, he then leaned in and kissed you again but this time you kissed back.

Using as much force as you could and him doing the same to you. You were so happy you thought he would hate me. You then pulled away before it got any further.

He was puzzled at what you had done. "I thought you would hate me." you said looking down at your feet not wanting to make eye contact with him this time.

He put his fingers under your chin and pulled your face up so you were looking at him. "How could i ever hate you? i love you always have." he said and you felt a little better but the guilt still lingering with you.

"I love you to." you said and the door slamed open with itachi standing there.

"Time's up you guys." he said and turned around to where he was seated. You both walked out holding hands and to where itachi was waiting.

Many years later passed and you had joined the akatsuki, after that you both left for the village you first met in which was the water village. You had little shark kids one of them able to wield kisame's sword after death.