kakashi

this was a request like from a week ago and my writers block almost competely away but i'm typing anyways! Just remember if your not sure i'm still doing requets :-)

On with the story thing...............

You heard that sakura was having a party at her house tonight. You wanted to see what was up since there was no actual adults there and there was boys to. You only worried since you are of course a teacher to some of the kids.

You know they might be doing something, they had to be what teenager doesn't? You thought that walking to her house mindlessly humming.

"Hinari is that you?" A voice asked and you spun around to see kakashi. You blushed slightly at seeing him in the moonlight it hit him perfectly. You continue to stare for a little awhile until he raised his one eyebrow that shows.

"Yeah, whats up kakashi?" you ask him rubbing the back of your head just like naruto. Its become a habit of you doing such a thing since you spend time with him and his team alot. You then notice him smiling from under his mask.

"What are you doing outside so late at night?" he asks you and you smile alittle. "I could ask you the same thing kakashi." You said right back and he chuckled alittle bit. "Your right, Well i was heading to sakura's to check on them." he told you.

You smiled at that cause now you guys can walk there together. "Well i'm going the same way so we can walk together." HE looked at you for a momment and seemed to smile again under his mask. "Sure."

You then both started walking towards sakura's house again. The whole thing was in compete silence. It wasn't uncomfortable or anything you liked it alot it was like kakashi was a book himself and you wanted to get closer but not pry to much into his past or anything he usually doesn't answer anyways.

You then see the house most if not all the lights were on and there was music but not to loud to actually bother many people. You walked up the steps and knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

The door suddenly opened and sakura was on the other side, she smiled brightly at the both of you. "Hey kakashi hinari-sensei what are you doing here?" she asked still smiling at the both of you.

"Oh we just came to check on you since your parents aren't home and your teenagers having a party all that.... stuff." you said. She looked at you and then kakshi a sly smirk coming across her face. "Why don't you guys come in?" she asked and before you two could answer the two of you weere pulled into the house.

"Hey guys." you waved awkwardly at everyone as they waved back and greeted you both. "We have new players." sakura said excitedly and you had no clue as to what she was referring to.

"Um sakura what are you talking about?" you asked her. You only wanted to check on everyone not play games you had other things to do like what are the next technique's your going to teach your students and alot of paper work that was due from the last mission you went on.

"Just follow me." Sakura was grinning now and people were laughing and talking some about you guys having no clue what was happening now you just followed sakura.

You didn't want to ask questions since you didn't think you wanted the answer. "What exactly are we playing." kakashi asks sakura. She was still grinning and dragging us to a door. "You'll see in a little bit." she said a little too excited about it.

She then opened the door and it was pitch black inside. The only light in there was the light the came from the other room. She then pushed both of you in and slammed the door shut and you heard a click sounded that she had indeed locked you both inside the room.

"HEy let us out of here!" you shouted at her banging on the door as you heard kakashi sit down against the wall that was fairly close sakura spoke. "Its 20 minutes in heaven! We'll let you out when 20 minutes has passed." you could hear her giggle

You sigh and sit on the other side of the wall across from kakashi. You were happy to be in here with him but you'd rather not be in here at all. You could all the kids gathered up at the door listening for something. Such perverts you thought.

"Well i wasn't expecting this to happen." kakashi said still sitting across from you. You sigh again "yeah i know." you say irritated. If this wasn't a friends house you'd break the door down right then nd there but it wsas and you don't want to pay for a door that you had broken.

You sink deeper onto the floor waiting for the minutes to pass by. It seems like an eterninty!!! You lay down getting into a better position for yourself so your back won't hurt as much.

You hear movment but chose to ignore it. So far you don't really care. You heard footsteps geeting closer and closer until they stopped you didn't look it wouldn't help anyways since it was so dark in there. You just layed there you then felt something was hovering over you.

You opened your eyes to see as to what it was. At first you thought your eyes were fooling you but you come to realize they werem't. It was kakashi that was there right on top hovering over you. Both his arms were by your head and you were between his legs so there was no escape here.

"Kakashi what are you doing?" you ask him trying not to blush the whole time. From your eyes adjusting to the darkness you see that he was smirking under his mask. You look at him until he makes one swift movement.

You barely realized what had happened and was shocked too find that he swiped his mask off and his lips were ontop of yours. At first you were a little shy but soon enough melted into the kiss right away.

You were both kissing each other and it was what you had always wanted for the longest time. You've had a crush on him at first when you were still in the school and genin. Thats when it started but each passing day you seemed to like him more until it turned into love.

He kissed you harder and licked your bottom lip you didn't open up to him. You smirked into the kiss and he growled a little bit and lightly bit your bottom lip to see it that would work. Well you thought about it, you wanted to tease him some more but you also wanted the kiss to be deeper.

You slightly parted your lips and his tongue ravaged your mouth. Both of you fighting for dominance but you finally give it up to him. He took over and left no place untouched. You hear something but ignore it not wanting to stop the kiss.

You wrap your arms around his neck as his body preeses aginst yours, you hears gigleing and people whispering. At the same time you and kakashi pull away from the kiss and seeing that the door was now open and everyone was watching you to making out.

Your face becomes crimsone red from you realizing that they were watching the whole time. Kakashi chuckles pulls you up, him having him mask on before anyone actually say his face. He picks yyou up and takes you to his place.

"I love you hinari be with me forever." He whispers into your ear laying you on the bed him once again on top of you, You smile wide and say. "I love you to and only if your with me forever." he chuckles. "Of course."

After that night you have two kids they are twins both are boys, the names are akai, and ari. You all lived happily ever after.