pein with love

Your up next you can tell by the look that ino is giving you. "Kano you need to pick." They motion the hat towards you.

You sigh getting up and picking something from the hat. Once you have it you pull it out.

Everyone including you look at the item you know exactly whovit belongs to. Pein.

He's a good friend to you and you know he belongs to konan most dont know this but you do.

You should the item to pein and silently gets up and you both walk into the closet together.

You sit in one of the corners and he sits across from you. "How are you and konan?" You ask him.

Telling your not going to do anything. You relax against the wall and rest your head. "We're doing good."

He informs you. "Thats nice about the akatsuki?" You used to be in with them but soon left feeling out of place and just travel.

"Good we would like you back though." You just shake your head.

"I'm more of a lone wolf, I dont think I do very well with a pack." You decline his offer politely.

"Thats to bad." He says you dont say anything this time not really know what you should talk about with him. You both haven't spoken to each other in awhile but that doesn't mean there is a awkward silence.

Its more comfortable and friendly most are sacred by peons appearance but without the rods he wouldn't be here anyways.

You were never afraid of him. He seems scary but has just been through a lot pain along with konan so this was how they turned out to be.

There's a bang on the door and it opens. "Times up!" shouts naruto in his over hyper way.

You chuckle and pein and you both get up and walk out the door me first and then him.

He walks over to the other akatsuki as you walk to a spot kinda away from everyone else.

As you grew older you found someone else that is like you. Both living out in the woods away from others that would be near and have a daughter named aka.