shikamaru

You weren't paying attention at all you didn't even care what was going on, you were trying to sleep but couldn't because all the talking thats going on downstairs. 

You go down there to see what was going on and suddenly remembered your younger sister, sakura, was having a party here. You groaned when you heard your name being called downstairs. You were only a year older but still older and you wanted your sleep so you weren't really happy when she spotted you half way down the stairs. 

You go all the way down and to her anyways seeing as to what she needs. "What do you want sakura?" you ask rubbing your eyes from how bright it is. 

"I want you to play kourako." she pleads looking at you. You sigh at the thought of playing a quick game instead of going to bed. "Can it wait till morning when i'm actually up?" you ask her.

She nods her head no like you thought what would happen, you have a weak spot for your sister sometimes. But her friends are here to and you don't want to be too mean that would suck for her. People wouldn't want to come by anymore and then she would complain to me so all of it would be collateral damage because of you. 

"What do i have to do." you ask and ino runs up to you with a hat and there are items in it. "First off whats the game? what am i playing?" you ask not knowing, like you know what they would be playing in the middle of the night at a house with no parents. You know what you would do but not her. See you would take the easy route and sleep the night away in your perfect dream land but it doesn't seem like your going to do that for a little while. 

"Its 20 minutes in heaven but you can't say no now you already said you would play, so now pick an item." Ino put it up for you to grab something, You've always like ino she was always cool but not yours sister she was...... no words can explain right now but she was something an its not always good. Oh yeah it was annoying, yup you thought she was pretty annoying a lot of the time. 

You sigh and put your hand in the hat, you search and search for a little bit but you find something that's fluffy like a pillow. You pull it out looking into the bag and you see yourself pulling out a tiny pillow. It was the size of a small mouse and it was white. you thought it was kinda cute even though it was plain.

"Who put in a pillow?" you ask holding it up towards all of sakura's friends that came up tonight. 

You then hear people trying to get a kid up, he was all the way in the back of the room so you couldn't see who it was. You knew all of sakura's friends they were yours to but you prefer to be alone and think so they left you alone when you wanted. 

You felt yourself being shoved into a closet and the door closed behind you. Cause of you not caring to much you fell onto the floor in a painful manner. "Ow." you said and rubbed the back of your head. The door opened for mere seconds before someone else was shoved into the closet and fell on top of you. You groaned in pain your head hitting the ground from being pushed up against the ground again and you felt someone on you. you look to see as to who it was on top of you right now. The black figure then pulled himself up so he was just hovering over you right now. "Sorry about that kourako they all pushed me in here and i guess i fell on top of you." the person said and you found out who it was immediately.

It was the person you liked so mush all theses years of knowing him but hiding it away thinking it was nothing. "That's alright shikamaru they pushed me in here and i tripped on the floor and fell." you said.

You were blushing a little bit because of course you did like him and he was on top of you right now and you couldn't believe it, it was like you were dreaming but you knew you weren't hence the reason there is much pain involved here. 

"Hey can i try something?" you hear shikamaru asking from above you. You were about to nod but he wouldn't be able to see it since its so dark in here,

"Sure if you want." you say and then you see his face getting closer and closer to yours until you feel the contact of his lips on yours. You were in heaven right now, that was until he stopped and pulled away from you.

"Kourako i think i like you." he said unsure and he was always sure of things when you say him, he was a leader in his lazy way. You always liked that about him but this time something was different about him, he wasn't being his lazy self right now it was like a battle between his brain and heart. It was confusing him and you saw that.

"I think i like you to shikamaru." you told him, it was the same for you the brain versus the heart its a complicating battle but the heart wins out on this one. It might not ever again but it does this time for both of you.

He then clashes his lips with your own at a passionate kiss of a new found love. This was like some of your dreams coming true before you right now. This was why you liked sleeping so much, so you can be with your dream shikamaru.

He then licked you bottom lip asking for entrance and you didn't let him in. He then bit your bottom lip being harsher, this time you granted him permission and you opened your mouth just enough for him.

He explored your mouth leaving no area untouched. You moan into the kiss, it was your first and it was with the guy you like and might even love with. Its not that romantic in a closet but it did get you guys together.

"5 Minutes you two." you hear sakura yell from the other side of the door. Shikamaru then stops. "We should stop now got to keep the lazy reputation of mine you know." he chuckled, you smiled at that.

"Well if you excuse me i have a reputation to uphold to." you were happy, way happier than you were before.

You laid down and closed your eyes just thinking about what happened and what could happen. you only thought of the happy stuff you don't feel like being depressed about it so only happy thoughts. "Will you be my girlfriend?" you heard shikamaru ask you from beside you.

You smile even wider and say. "yes i do." 

The door then opens and reveals people looking inside the closet trying to catch you guys in the act but being unsuccessful. "Aw they're not doing anything." you hear a voice say from outside the closet. 

You both get up and walk out of the room, you then lead shikamaru to you room to sleep not wanting to do anything else right now. It is the middle of the night and you are tired.  

You walk into the room and plop down onto the bed. "I'm sleeping your welcome to aswell." you tell him and he hops in right next to you and lays down.

"Goodnight shikamaru." you tell him and close your eyes. "Goodnight koarako." he says and kisses you forehead good night.

Almost every night you have this dream remembering that day of you and shikamaru. You two are still together and had one kid his name wast Asama, naming him after his former sensei. You two have been happy together and for a long time you two were to lazy to count but you didn't care as long as you guys are together.