9

The next day was a Saturday and sadly Sloane woke up with a severe migraine. After a few aspirins she was able to stand up and make breakfast for herself. As much as she loved living alone, sometimes it got too lonely but she was not ready to start dating. Then Richard's face flashed through her mind, she shook her head, no she was completely not ready. As she ate her breakfast of toast with scrambled eggs garnished with parsley, tomatoes and lettuce and a cup of black coffee she thought of the mission of the other day. It got her thinking, why would Silver go through all that trouble of destroying innocent people's property and not steal anything. And how did he even get hold of that drone anyway. Well if he planned on scaring them away then he was doing a really terrible job. She also wondered if by any chance he was the one that had sent that message through her window a few days ago. But how did he know where she lived? Well if it was him she was going to thank him personally for ruining her night.
After eating she took care of the dishes and headed back to her room to take a shower. Dressed in denims and a tank she decided to research on Silver and the drones, to see if there was any link between the two. She picked up her laptop and sat down in her living room and got to work. Hours passed by and so far she only found an old hideout of Silver's in Ayr which was some were in Wales. That's pretty far a place to have a hideout, she thought. But then again it was supposed to be secret so it was okay. But he drones were used by the military here in Manhattan and in other several states. She could not make a connection and she did not know if the drone that was used for the shooting was from hired from here.  She took her laptop to the study in her house and printed out the pictures and article she researched. Maybe after she had lunch she would swing by Metro labs and drop them with Astrid for further looking into. She remembered that the chip they found the other day was still in her cabinet drawer back at the pentagon. She was going to have to get that to Astrid as well. As she made her way to the kitchen to prepare lunch, her doorbell rang. She was not expecting anybody so who could it be? She quickly went to open the door and was surprised at who she saw.

NB:
I'm very sorry if this chapter was too short. More action is up ahead. Thank you so much!!!