Chapter 16: Everything I Was Promised...

😽

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/sunnystuff/The%20Vampire%20Diaries/gifs/S05/508/ep-post/KSHey1.gif.

"I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message" Bonnie explained while showing me the coffins Klaus is fussing over.

"I'm just surprised you guys finally trust me to reveal the hiding place" I folded my arms over my chest.

"Stefan thought if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get information out of you" I hate that I smiled at Bonnie's words, Stefan basing decisions on my welfare.

"So these are the rest of his family?" I sighed.

"Yeah, Elijah and two others. Now this one..." she moved to the back, the only coffin not placed on the floor. "Is the one we can't open. We don't know who's in it or what's in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help kill Klaus" footsteps rushed in when she finished.

"What the hell are you doing?" well, Steffie doesn't sound pleased(!)

"I needed her to know about the coffin" Bonnie explained.

"And I needed you to keep her out of it, Bonnie" Was Stefan's retort.

"Careful Stefan, your humanity's showing" I smirked.

"I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan" Bonnie stopped him from replying to me. "And I need Kat to help me find her."

"Why not Elena?" Stefan frowned.

"Good to know I'm loved(!)" I muttered.

"She's out of town for a few days, she was worried about Jeremy since he hasn't contacted home since he left, so she's in Denver with him" Bonnie explained for me.

"Then who are you finding? What are you talking about?" Stefan pressed.

"I couldn't place her face at first" Bonnie walked towards me, pulling a scrap of paper from her pocket. "Then I realized..." she showed me the paper, turn's out it's a photograph. I inspected it closer and the face clicked.

"Oh, my god, Bonnie" I looked at her in shock as Stefan stole the image.

"Who is this?" he frowned.

"It's my mom" Bonnie forced out.

-TIME SKIP-

"Los Alamitos?" I held out another information sheet.

"Um, too old" she concluded after taking a closer look.

"Honolulu?" I slid another one towards her.

"Ugh, I wish" we laughed slightly at the comment. "How many of these are there?" Bonnie sighed.

"A lot. I asked the Sheriff's office to pull up every single Abby Bennett in the country" I checked through a few more.

"I know we haven't been able to really..." she trailed off, thinking of how to explain our awkward time. "That things have been weird because of Jeremy. So, thank you. For helping me with this. I know you have a lot to deal with."

"Shh, Bonnie, you'll make me sound self-obsessed" I whispered and she giggled. "And even with a little rough patch. There's nothing more important to me right now than helping you, Bonnie" I promised and she smiled.