Chapter 12: I'll Be The B!**h Because You Clearly Can't

😾

https://31.media.tumblr.com/4c96714af1770e123471ccbdff25484e/tumblr_inline_mxrwsoR8Ww1ra5snb.gif.

"Shhh!" I whispered viciously to the creaking floorboards underneath my feet as I tip-toed around Damon's room to pick up my clothes, just need my shirt and I'm good to go. Standing up straight from picking it up I felt breaths against the back of my neck, F**k!

"Leaving so soon? I feel cheap" guess my plan is out the window, thanks a lot, Damon(!)

"Well, I couldn't wait around for you to wake up all day" was my excuse as I slipped my shirt on and turned to face him.

"Why in such a rush, already regretting last night?" he smirked to hide the dash of hurt that danced through his eyes, I couldn't help but smile at him. Katherine always did that when she first saved me from this town, always thinking I couldn't read her like a book.

"If you must know I need to go see Care, and there's no regret's from last night" except the fact it didn't work.

"Oh really?" he raised a brow at me.

"Positive. I had fun, you had fun and we both got what we wanted. Now I suggest you get dressed, aren't you meeting Elena and Ric in an hour?" was all I said before gliding past him, making it to the library I picked up my bag and scooped out my phone. Rushing out and to my car I hovered over the name I wanted to call, sliding into the passenger's seat I put the radio on and waited for her to pick up.

PHONE CONVERSATION

C- Kat?

K- Caroline, thank god!

C- Why what?

K- I didn't expect you to answer, you do know it's before 10AM right(?)

C- Oh be quiet! If anyone's a lazy slacker it's you, missy!

K- Slacker, really?

C- Just, what do you want? (She Huffed)

K- How angry would you be if I said that...ISleptWithDamonAgain! (I Rushed Out In One Breath)

C- What? (Confusion Drifted Through The Phone)

K- I may or may not have...slept with Damon again...(I Whispered)

C-...

K- Care?