Chapter 9: I Told You I'd See You In Hell

😿

http://33.media.tumblr.com/b29c6f0984349030f11c10f922fe9a7a/tumblr_inline_nplkxaH4pQ1rrrkde_500.gif.

"Just one more" I whispered to myself as I set my final trap by Dana's desk. As I smiled down at it successfully the light's flickered on and all the traps set off.

"Ohh!" Care stood. "Oh, Come On! Seriously?!" She glared at Matt as he looked around in shock, did he forget about tonight? "Do You Know How Long It Took For Us To Set All This Up?!" Care complained as I gave Matty a look and stood also.

"Forgot about Senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asked him.

"Clearly" Matt gave a nod.

"How could you forget?" Care questioned.

"Here she goes," I said under my breath and Bonnie snickered, her being the closest to me and in hearing range.

"We've only been waiting for this since like Freshman year" Care continued.

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this" Elena pointed out.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this" Matt looked around.

"Care gave us no other option" I answered his question of 'why?'

My reply paired with Bonnie's: "Caroline's making us."

"We're about to be Seniors. These are the memories that stay with us forever, and if we don't--" Elena cut her off with a smile.

"And if we don't create these memories now, that what's the point of it all?" Elena recited the speech my ears are tired of hearing.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care" Care shook the mockery off.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank" Tyler disturbed the conversation before Care 'motivated' us anymore. He left the room and I decided to follow suit.

"Who say's 'lame' anymore?" I chuckled and picked up some superglue before heading the same way as Ty.

"Hey!" Bonnie's voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Elena joined in.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut" I shook the bottle and Care grinned at me. "I'm making memories" I smiled as I left.

"I Love You!" I heard Care shout behind me and I couldn't help but laugh, I watched Tyler direct some of his buddies when I reached the hallway.

"Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go" Tyler ordered and I chuckled as they dissembled and went to their missions. Walking through some double doors I couldn't remove my smile, it did turn upside down though when I turned my head to see Santa Klaus.

"Not you" I complained in a grumble as the door shut behind me.

"There's my girl" he greeted.

"D!*kweed. Lovely to see you again(!)" I rolled my eyes before chuckling.

"What's so funny?" he raised a brow.

"Last time I saw you I said: 'I'll see you in hell--'." I motioned to the hall surrounding us "First meeting face to face and we're in a high school, coincidence? I think not" I attempted a distraction before turning to leave through the doors I came through, he appeared in front of me.

"You're supposed to be dead" he reminded me.

"And you're supposed to be far away from here, guess we don't always get what we wish for" I shrugged. He said nothing else and just gripped my upper arm Really FRICKEN TIGHTLY!--Might I add and started pulling me in the direction of what looks like the gym.