we walked into his apartment. i closed the door behind us. "spill it. tell me about him. how did you guys meet?" he said, taking a seat on the bed. "before i go into that, why did you cancel my appointments?" i asked, taking a seat next to him. "wisely told me we needed to talk and that he would be here in two hours. he is the big boss man and if he is coming himself, its really fucking big. like drop everything you are doing and come now. now....about the boyfriend," he motioned for me to continue. "we been dating for about three weeks now. met him at a drop. we talked for a bit and i got a date that day. rest is our personal business," i said. "did you guys fuck?" he asked. "no," i deadpanned. i wont deny this is starting to get to me. purposefully holding out till he is ready, doing so of my own free will, is really fucking hard. especially when daisya is taking off his clothes right now and.....shit. "no, daisya. im not gonna have sex with you. i have a boyfriend. we are waiting till the time is right," i said. he pulled off his shirts and pants and started tugging his undies down. he pulled them off and tossed them out the bed. "we haven't had sex since that time when you ate my ass, ian. im horny as fuck. what he dont know wont hurt him," he leaned over, trying to kiss me. i didnt let him. "what about wisely? what would he say if he walked in in the middle?" i said, scooting away from him. "just a quickie. he wont be here for another hour and a half. an hour of fucking and we can be cleaned up and ready just in time for him to get here," he kept scooting closer to me. "im in a relationship, daisya. why cant you respect that?" i asked, getting out the bed. "i had you first, now get back in the bed. we need to get this started so we will finish in time, " he grunted, reaching for me. "put some clothes on, daisya, cause its not gonna happen. you need to be decent for when wisely gets here," i said. he sighed, scooting back to his original spot. "just....get back in the bed. i want to be able to touch you while i masturbate," he grunted. "im not taking off my clothes," i relented, knowing how stubborn he can be. "fine," he grunted. i got back in the bed and laid back on the covers. "get under the covers!" he demanded. "you should be happy im willing to do this for you," i grunted. he started rubbing my leg while he beat off.

there was a knock at his door. "come in," he grunted. finally. he didnt even wash afterwards. just stayed there naked, still rubbing on my leg even after he came. im just glad he didnt use his cum covered hand. the door opened, revealing wisely and socalo, whom i haven't seen since we stopped messing around. i never had to go see wisely in person so i couldn't see him while he was guarding wisely. me and wisely always talked via the phone. they both walked in and closed the door behind them. wisely took a seat on a stood while socalo remained standing. he had a light blush and refused to make eye contact. "whats going on here?" wisely raised a brow. "hurry up with the talk. me and ian are gonna fuck," grunted daisya. "how many times do i have to tell you, daisya? i have a fucking boyfriend. you say that shit one more time and i wont come over ever again, ya hear me? i swear you are probably the most deaf person in the world," i grunted. "anyway, about what we are her to talk about. the gang is in some deep shit. so much so that we need to disappear for a long while. we are down to one warehouse cause the FBI keeps finding out where they are somehow. we are hiding the left over product, splitting up the money and me and socalo are gonna leave the country for a while. what do you guys plan on doing?" explained wisely. "i had heard about the warehouse being discovered on the information network but i didnt think it was that bad. for this to blow over, it would be better to hide in plain sight, at least for me and daisya. we can take our cuts of the money and move into more so regular lives, per se? for you guys, id say what you said sounds like the best move to me," i said. "is that why you told me i had to raise the prices on what we sell? do you know how hard it was to get rid of my stash? i still have over half of it sitting in my car! how can i get rid of that?" said daisya. "we are gonna go to the last warehouse and erase our existence from it. you can leave your stash there and we will burn it all," said socalo. "what will happen to me? selling was my fucking livelihood! my house, my car, my clothes, my food, all of it will go away!" yelled daisya. "your cut is 200k, daisya. you graduated high school awhile ago, just get a job and--" daisya cut wisely off by shaking his head. wisely raised a brow. "i....i got held back, wisely. when you promoted me to manager a year ago, the work was....soooo much, i didnt have time to juggle work and school. im not smart enough for that. my grades slipped cause i had to work so fucking much to keep myself afloat. i dont know how much the clients gonna buy! i have to sell as much as i can as often as i can just to keep myself afloat. this little ass apartment isn't as cheap as it looks, wisely. paying bills and keeping food in my stomach. not knowing if ill be able to sell enough to pay all my fucking bills next month is nerve wreaking," said daisya. wisely just shook his head. "you should have talked to me, daisya. that's always been your thing. you dont talk when you need help. i know that you only just turned 18. i gave you the responsibility because you begged me for it but all of that is over now. at this point, i cant really do more for you, since i have to leave the country. you are gonna be on your own from now on. we are gonna head out to the warehouse. wait two hours before you head out after us," wisely got up and walked out, closely followed by socalo.