Satan's Pet ~Part 13~

Start from the beginning

"Of, c-c-course," I stuttered, I took his hand and pulled him into my apartment, shutting the door behind him.

~End Flashback~

Aidan still hasn't gone back to Mariah's apartment. I didn't go to school on the Monday, so we went into the apartment together and grabbed him some clothes. He's been sleeping on my sofa since that night.

I had to go back to school on Wednesday after I got a phone call from them. I didn't want to go back or leave Aidan by himself but thankfully his foster mother came down, to sort arrangements for the funeral. Then again school could be better.

Of course school wasn't better, Stacy and clones couldn't help but irritate me again.

~Flashback~

Nathanael and I walked to school together, neither of us spoke. I really didn't want to go back today, I had explained to the administrator when they phoned that a friend had died in a horrible accident.

She understand that I needed a few days off for funeral but told me I needed to come back Wednesday because they were starting arrangements for exams.

We were early when we reached school, but went straight to English anyway.

When we got there Lucifer was already in his seat and standing next to him was...yep, you guessed it. Stacy.

Lucifer wasn't paying attention to her, he was watching the door and when Nathanael and I walked in he just watched me as I made my way to my seat.

"Oh, hey, freak. So you're back then? Where you been? Circus?" Stacy's annoying squeaky voice asked.

I ignored her and sat in my seat, Lucifer turned his head to look at me. I could see out the corner of my eyes he had a sad expression on his face.

Stacy soon gave up trying to make conversation with Lucifer and walked back to her seat, just as she sat down the bell rang and the class filled up.

English went by fast. I wasn't even paying attention to what Mr. Bron was saying. My mind kept wondering back to Aidan, I hope he's okay.

When the lesson finished, Nathanael, me and Lucifer all walked to my locker in silence. I was quite surprised Lucifer was making snide remarks or something to annoy the hell out of me.

When I closed my locker, a red rose appeared in front of my face.

Lucifer was staring at me with the same sad expression on his face, he didn't say anything to me as he offered me the rose.

I smiled and reached out to take it, just as a squeaky 'Ahem,' came from behind me.

I took the rose not even feeling the shock than ran throughout my body as I turned to face Stacy and clones. Something about her sneer ticked me off so badly I exploded.

"You know, slut? I've had enough of your crap. You really need to get over yourself and start to learn when a guy just isn't into you. Because what you do is not sexy it's slutty, but then again you are a just pure plastic Barbie. So you know what? Go ahead! Throw yourself around show people what a whore your really are. I see your future now: small flat, five kids, standing at corners...still.

"There's a difference between you and me. I'm not so desperate for sex that I would have sex with my own father, so do yourself a favor. Take your fake, worthless, plastic body and return to your little corner where the druggies and other whores hang out and go throw yourself round there. You never know you might actually find someone who actually likes you in slutty ways." I was inches from her face.

She had backed away from my yelling and was now leaning up against the window. I could see my reflection my eyes were burning pure fiery anger red.