59: End Of It All.

Jayde Wilson.

I looked outside the window as the rain drop fell upon the window repeatedly. My heart ached. My head felt as if it was going to quickly explode any minute now. My eyes felt as if I was going to cry a river. As much as I wanted to cry , nothing came out. Nothing. I cried so much throughout my years of life. I realized crying is great for the soul but it doesn't fix anything. I knew my tears were temporary and not forever. I also knew the love of my life was someone out in the world while his daughter was lying in this hospital bed , holding on tightly for her life.

"I haven't heard from him in two fucking days ! Jayceon's not answering the phone nor is Amir. He's—Bryson probably out there getting drunk or high or some shit. I cant do this anymore. I'm having babies and if he's trying to treat me the way he treated you...I don't want him." I vented to Naomi as she sat in the chair and looked at Harley sleeping. Her eyes grew watery as if she was about to cry any minute. I didn't mean for what I just said to come out like that but I was hurt at this point , anything and everything could've slid out my mouth but i knew i needed to chill out.

Out of all people right now, out of all the people in the world I was venting to the girl who had lied , cheated , hurt the people i loved mentally and physically. But guess what it was a new chapter. Naomi had claimed she changed and you never know who can change in this world unless you put a little trust into them. Her stomach was way bigger than mines at this point , she was going to pop any minute. Once she heard that Harley was in the hospital she begged to see her. I didn't let her get too close to Harley , like a said a little trust.

I had no idea who was Naomi pregnant by but I knew for sure the baby was going to be beautiful because Naomi was a beautiful girl. I just wish she was just as beautiful on the inside as well as she is on the outside. But shit don't always happen like that.

"Thank you." Was all that came out of Naomi's mouth as she blinked her tears away.

I looked at her waiting for her to continue her sentence.

"Thank you for being a mother to Harley. I never knew what a mother was. Never had one. For you to step up and take care of my daughter.. I just want to say thank you. I know we had our moments and I know we'll never be friends but jus— thank you." She said as she looked down at her stomach , "I'm not even sure how I'm going to be a mother to her ," She said referring to the baby in her stomach , "Im thinking about adoption."

"No." I shook my head. "You wasn't a mother to Harley. But you been through some shit , you raise that child and learn–you teach yourself how to be a mother.. The same way I had to learn. It just don't come naturally, you just teach yourself. Not even a mother can teach their daughter how to be a mother , it just comes from the heart."

I rubbed my stomach as we just sat in silence. Harley was doing good for her to be breathing on her own. I was proud of my baby girl. As for Bryson right now , i knew how he felt as this point. All them times i left him to clear my mind , to find myself ... maybe this is karma. Maybe I deserve this.

Suddenly there was an knock on the room door. My head quickly turned , expecting it to be Bryson , hoping that he had just gotten into his feelings about this whole thing , hoping that he had to clear his head and find himself— the same way I did. But no , I was wrong. Janae walked inside the room with an crying Kayleigh in her arms.

More tears fell. I couldn't help it at this point. I missed Bryson , I needed Bryson. I'm here watching this little girl that I love with a gun wound in her chest. I can only be but so strong. Every woman has an breaking point.