14: Love You Regardless.

"sometimes you have to forgive your past before anyone else does in order to proceed in life." — ashley jaden.

[Naomi in the MM]

Naomi Fields.

Ever wish you can take back all the bad shit you did ? Yes. I do , I mean , i wasn't only hurting myself at the time i was also hurting others. I made Dylan , Bryson and my only daughter gain pain they didn't deserve. Im sorry for that , i want to renew my life , renew myself. It's sad how bryson don't trust me enough to carry his child. Im a bad mother , a bad girlfriend , a bad baby mother. I cheated , i lied , i did so many things to hurt. As a child , i didn't have a mother to teach me to be a woman. I practically raised myself . My mother was always on the streets selling her body , living me and my little sister in the house , no one looking over us. I raised my little sister as well , but yet she turned out to be a better person than me.

I looked down at my stomach that had a little baby bump forming , "Im sorry i can't be a good mother to you baby girl or baby boy." I wiped a warm tear that fell from my eye , "But daddy is going to take good care of you."

I felt some warm arms wrap around my waist . I turned around and looked up at Dylan.

"Im sorry you gotta go through this , Naomi." He kissed my forehead , "But maybe letting Bryson take care of the baby is for the better."

I pushed Dylan away and dropped down to the floor , breaking down into tears. "After i get this baby out of me , I don't want to live anymore." my voice cracked , my room felt hot , my body felt weird. I didn't want to be alive at this point.

Dylan got on the floor with me and held me , rocking back and forth. "Don't say that , just build a better you. You made your mistakes but yet , you got to learn from them and fix them." He wiped my tears , "Calm down, baby."

I tried to talk but my tears wouldn't let me.

The only words i were able to let out were , "Im sorry."

Bryson Tiller.

"So you're about to be a father of two ?" Janae asked as she sat down drinking a glass of wine. "I'll tell you what , your ass better find my best friend before you wont be able to see your fucking next child." She gritted through her teeth. Janae wasn't playing , her voice was very serious.

I nodded my head , "I know her location but it's not like i can go there and make her come b-"

"Where is she ?!" Janae said sitting up , nearly dropping her glass.

"Raleigh, North Carolina. It's nine hours from here , but like we both said , she need to find her peace. I know she's okay,"

"How you know she's okay ?" Janae asked , concerned.

"She's with that Trey nigga ," I looked at harley through the glass as she played in the backyard.

"T-trey ?" Janae said laughing hard as ever , nearly falling off the couch.

I nodded , "Is that a problem , i trust her not to get comfortable with another nigga."