O2: The Concert.

Jayde Wilson:

So how would you feel if you had to see someone you haven't seen in years ?

Me ? Well , i don't know how to feel honestly . I just hope he don't realizes it's me ; i hope he don't notice me. I don't want him to get attached then i'll have to leave . I don't wanna cause him pain because i left him unexpectedly.
I don't wanna see someone i care about in pain because of me , period. I'm going to this concert because of my best friend, if it wasn't for Janae , i would be in bed right now writing poetry or listening to Londrelle.

"Janae , i wanna go home . Im not feeling this , im really not !" My heart was pumping , so hard that i actually thought there was a possibility that Nae could hear it.

We pulled up to the stadium , i could hear fans screaming all the way from the parking lot. We wasn't late , actually we was early. From on the outside of the stadium, other fan were too.

"Look Jayde , you're going to this concert and you're going to enjoy it or else i would hurt yo' 5'4 ass." Janae New York accent slipped out , it kind of scared me , when her accent comes out , she's serious.

I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Lets do this ," I said getting out the car , walking towards the stadium.

i honestly just wanna get this over with.

As me and Janae walked inside , we could hear the could the crowd getting louder .

Jayde handed the dude at the door our tickets . I started shaking , knowing i was gonna see Bryson after years. I look at him on social media , but this is different , very different.

We walked inside where the stage was located at . Janae lead me to the seats. . .

front row.

I know she couldn't have won these tickets from the radio. I was highly confused.

We sat down and Janae looked ahead and grinned. Janae is creepy as hell , she's crazy , i wouldn't dare mess with this girl. But she has a goofy side as well , a caring side , this is why she's my best friend .

"Why are yo-" I started to ask , i was cut off the introduction of the song "Self Righteous".

I listened to his music and i studied the lyrics . I realized some of them were about me , maybe some was about his baby mother .

Personally, my favorite was "Set You Free" and also "For However Long" .

I saw a male figure come out on stage , im couldn't take my eyes off of him. I smiled and sung along with him quietly.

Oh i , got something to say.
I know it's easy to love me ,
thought it was better this way.
Oh , trust me baby it's hard.
Trying to give it up , Im trying to baby it's tough.
I guess it's my fault , i know what's wassup.
Baby we used to fuck , but from now on we make love .
Girl let's catch up , phone calls ain't enough , that's where i messed up , i should've kept in touch.
Cause' i ain't the type that'll hit it and quite it , even if it's mine , even if it isn't , take a trip and pay yo' ass a visit.