58: Bloody War.

hey peoples. i just wanted to let y'all know the last chapter took place on january 2nd aka bryson's birthday. i didn't want any confusions but anyways two more chapters to go before it's the end of it all... okay on to the chapter ! :) (excuse any mistakes , i'm going to correct this whole book once it's completely done.)

Bryson Tiller.

"The fuck happened to my daughter that fucking fast ?" I said as tears crawled down my cheek. I wasn't the type that'll cry but Harley is my world , if something happens to my daughter I could deadass go into a mental breakdown. "The fuck the court is going to say about this shit ?! They could give Naomi custody over this." I raised my voice as we sat in the waiting room.

Jayde was crying herself , she was worst than me. "Bryson calm down," She struggled to get out , "She's going to be okay. All this shit we been through, we got to remain strong. Stop talking so fuckinh negative."

I placed my head in the palm of my hands as my leg started shaking. Jayde parents were sitting across from us. Marie was crying while Derrick was just looking nervous. Jaclyn just stared down at the floor , playing with her fingers.

"I-I don't even know what happened. I walked upstairs and i saw her laying in a bloody puddle. Nobody was home but the three of us." Marie explained to us as Derrick held her , trying to comfort her.

I knew Marie could never hurt a child. I've been knowing that lady too long so i knew it wasn't her. Derrick didn't have that type of heart either , he loved children. Him and Harley had a bond together. Jaclyn was too sensitive to ever hurt a child , she was only fourteen , i know for a fact she wouldn't hurt my daughter. Her and Harley was close as well.

"She had a bullet wound on the right side of her chest." Derrick added. Derrick was a big time drug dealer , Jayde didn't know that though nor did Lenny. He didn't want to get his daughters in danger with his business.

"Parents of Harley Loraine Tiller ?" A doctor came out from the back. The hospital was empty this time of night. Nobody was really here but us.

Jayde stood up to her feet , being cautious because of her stomach. I quickly wiped my eyes before looking up and standing up.

"We're her parents." I said quickly.

The young african american doctor had sighed a bit before looking us in the eye. Her eyes laid on her clipboard before she had began to speak , "Harley Loraine Tiller—"

Janae Jones.

I stared at his tall frame as he stood in front of me , holding my hands as he looked down at me. My heart bumped repeatedly and hard against my chest. I wasn't sure what was this feeling. But I wasn't used to this. I never experienced this feeling before but when he touched me , I melt. When he look me in my eyes , I feel weak. But I wasn't willing to hurt myself over this nigga.

We stood out in the cold. Outside of his house as I refused to go inside knowing that Jayceon was just trying to get in my pants. I know he has feelings for me but then again he's a nigga , he just wants some kitty from time to time but I was standing my ground tonight.

"You're so fucking stubborn Nae. Its freezing out here and I'm not taking you home until we get done talking." He said as he took off his jacket , putting it around my shoulders.