19: Save Me.

"I know they say the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest." — Drake.

[jayde in the mm]

Jayde Wilson.

My stomach aches badly. I felt as if i was useless sitting on this bed and i was all out of my prescription to calm my stomach pain. Bryson and Harley was out having their daddy and daughter day. Bryson invited me but i didn't want to interfere with him bonding with his daughter , Harley deserved to spend time with Bryson.

I limped out of bed and went to Bryson's room , i grabbed the keys to a mustang he had in his garage for no apparent reason. He only drove his Range Rover but now that car wasn't capable of being on the road due to the accident. My body still was sore a little but i needed my medicine. Even if i skip just a day of taking my meds , my cancer can easily get worst.

Once i struggled down the stairs i went to the garage and got inside his mustang he never drove. I felt as if i was being watched once i got outside but i wasn't about to trip. I haven't took my medicine so maybe my mind was acting differently as well.

-

I slowly got outside the car , my stomach felt as if someone was stabbing my guts out. I didn't feel good at all.

I slammed the door to the car and gently made my way inside the pharmacy.

I back of the pharmacy but i felt eyes burning a whole of the side of my face.

Just ignore it Jayde. You need to get your medicine and bounce , okay ?

I looked over seeing a tall light skin boy with blonde and black hair staring at me. Lips were plump and pink. Apart of me knew i wasn't tripping.

He walked over to me with a grin , not a average grin. He looked mischievous , like he had something planned.

I tried walking away to go get my prescription but he tightly grabbed my wrist , making me look at him in the eyes. I recognized him from someone , i couldn't put my finger on it.

"Nice seeing you again , Jayde." He chuckled slightly. The grip on my wrist was tighter and tighter , i wouldn't even feel it anymore. I was scared.

I used my other hand to try to hit him but he caught it , "Don't try to fight me , I'll fucking kill your black ass." He mumbled , only for us to hear.

Nobody was in this store which was strange , nobody was at the checkout either. Nobody was here to save me.

I saw the pain in the dude eyes , I recognized them eyes because i had them as well.

"Now , in order for you to live you should follow my instructions. If you want to die , then don't follow them. Either way , i won't be the one getting hurt baby." He stared me in the eyes.

I quickly nodded my head , "I-I'll listen." i stuttered. I remember that day when that guy disrespected me and i almost fought him but a stranger pulled me off of him. This , this was different. I couldn't defend myself , i could tell by his eyes he was hurt and possibly crazy. I had to listen to him or it was my life.