52: News , News & More News.

Jayde Wilson

My leg started to shake. I couldn't control it at all. It was like fear had taken over my body once I walked inside the building. Apart of me was happy that Bryson and Harley had came along , it made me feel more comfortable. But then again , these memories that I had had with doctors suddenly came back.

"I'm afraid you're daughter is not going to make it after this procedure. She's too weak , she's not strong enough." Them word caused pain , harsh agony that wouldn't go away. Just because I found out that my "cancer" was just a inconvenience that doesn't mean that my memories of agony was just going to get and walk out my life. No. They were still sitting there.

"I got you , baby. Don't worry." Bryson smiled at me as he had Harley in his lap.

We were patiently waiting for the doctor to enter the room. Of course we weren't going back to Dr.Westbrook and the suing idea didn't sound bad at all right now.

Not only because of the money ; money is not going to fully give me my happiness back , money is not going to make the memories go away. Money don't bring happiness in my eyes , i could careless.

It was because what if someone , just like me decided to go to that office and get told that they weren't going to make it and then ends up bold and strong ? That wasn't right.

"I'm not really scared about being a mother now , i know you'll be right by my side." I shrugged , "I'm just not comfortable here. Last time I went to see a doctor I ran out , Bryson."

"I understand that , I wouldn't wanna go either on some real shit. I just want you to go to be on the safe side of things." I knew that Bryson was happy about this whole experience now. He wanted a baby , we talked about it in the past a few times.

I nodded my head and looked over at Harley as she held a book in her hands , she called herself reading a book but she was just making up words that looked like they went along with the picture.

I laughed a bit and shook my head at her , I was just happy to know that she's interested in books at this age.

Harley frown when she noticed me and Bryson laughing , "Mommy , I wanna learn how to read a book."

Mommy. I was starting to love that word. No matter what people say , Harley is my daughter. Blood doesn't mean shit.

"Tonight we can try to read a book together." I smiled.

Harley nodded and started to just stare at the pictures.

The room door opened as a female doctor walked into the room. She looked like she was in her early forties but she was very pretty , she had a brown skin tone as her wild curls were all over the place.

"And you must be Jayde." She grinned as she held the clipboard that she tightly gripped , "Your mother told me all about you. I'm Marie's old friend from high school , I'm Toya." She pulled me into a hug as I was hesitating to hug her back or not.

She finally released me and smiled , "Oh my— you look just like Marie."

Well I was in her stomach for nine months , why wouldn't I look like her ?