O5: Meeting Dylan.

"it's better to love at the slowest pace , cause you never want to put your pretty flowers in a broken vase." — Londrelle.

[Bryson in the MM]

Naomi Fields:

I looked around the café , patiently waiting for him to arrive. If Bryson want to make me look stupid out in the public , well both can play at this game. Do you not know who i am ? Im Naomi Fields , no nigga going to have me out here looking stupid. I looked at Harley , she was eating a cupcake and coloring in her coloring book . I hate how this plan can possibly affect her and her future , but im doing this to make Bryson look stupid. Harley is Bryson's world , that's how im going to hurt him , by using what he cares about most.  I mean , it's going to affect me , it's going to make me look bad but then again it's going to hurt Bryson . That's what i want , he hurt me plenty of times in this relationship. He cheated on me , I cheated on him . He lied to me , i lied to him. He hurt my feelings to the point where he may be cheating again , i'll hurt his feelings on a whole 'nother level.

A tall , light skin dude with a fade and curly hair had walked in . He looked for me and i sent him a small wave with a smile. He walked over to the table and shook his head .

"What you want Naomi ?" Dylan asked and sat his phone on the table.

"Don't assume i want something just because i called you here today," I looked down at Harley , "Princess , how about you go play , stay close where i can find you." I said sternly and pointed over to the little playground with other children surrounded by it.

She nodded , "Okay momma," Harley ran over to the playground and began to play with the other children.

"Because after two whole years , you call you randomly . I know how you do , im not stupid." He looked at me like i disgusted him . I kinda felt bad about what i did to Dylan in a our relationship.

"Whatever Dylan , i called you here because i actually had something to tell you . ." i said playing with my fingers and looked down sadly.

"What ? And you have a kid ? She's cute , I just feel bad about who her mother is," He says mumbling the last part and chuckled a little , turning his head looking at Harley socializing.

"Yeah it's um my kid ," my bit my lip and looked away.

please let him believe this.

"But it's not just mines Dylan,"

"Yeah , it's Bryson's baby too ." Dylan said shrugging his shoulders slightly.

Damn he looked good , when i was with him he wasn't all that cute . I regret doing what i did now. . .Focus Naomi.

"No Dylan , it's your baby too." I said , a fake tear rolled down my cheek .

"The fuck ?" Dylan face expression showed nothing but confusion .

I wiped my cheek and look at him , waiting for Dylan to say something . He didn't do anything but just look over Harley.

" So for two years of my life i had a unknown daughter ?" He shook his head.

no.