5O: Adorn.

[excuse any mistakes in this chapter.]

"Let my love adore you baby , don't you let nobody tell you different baby. I'll always adore you." Miguel.

"Jayde , wake up. We're here." Bryson said as he gently shook Jayde's arm.

After riding in the jet for several hours and after eating their romantic dinner , Jayde had fallen asleep in Bryson arms. She wasn't aware that they were actually going somewhere. She just assumed that they were just riding in a jet and after dinner they'll return to New York. But Bryson had other plans in mind.

Jayde opened her eyes and rubbed them , "Back in New York ?" She asked as she sat up from Bryson's chest.

"No." Bryson smirked.

"Then wher–" Jayde sentenced was cut short when she looked outside of the window. Her eyes had connected to the one and only Eiffel Tower. It was still dark outside , the stars complimented the lights from the tall beautiful building.

"Bryson , I know you didn't." Jayde jumped up from the couch and made her way towards the window. She was amazed. She had never laid eyes on something so beautiful before.

Jayde was now speechless as she continued to look out the window. She remembered how she always had told Bryson she wanted to go to Paris or Hawaii. Jayde haven't even been outside of New York like that , she only been to Jersey and North Carolina. Other than that she never traveled.

Bryson walked over towards Jayde and wrapped his arms around her petite body. He laid a couple kisses on the side of her neck which made Jayde smile even more.

She turned around and looked up at Bryson , "You're crazy."

"How ?" Bryson raised his eyebrow as he rested his hand on Jayde's butt.

"You–Your crazy ass actually brought me to Paris." Jayde chuckled.

Even though she was complaining a bit , she was honestly excited about actually going to her dream place. This was on Jayde's bucket list when she was 'sick' with her cancer.

"I keep my word." Bryson pecked Jayde's lips , causing her to smile.

Jayde shook her head as she focused her attention on the window , watching as the jet landed in beautiful city.

• • •

"Bryson , why are we here ?" Jayde scrunched up her face as she carried her heels in her hands. Her feet were aching and she was okay with walking barefooted.