31: No Grudge With Family.

"When you come around the block brothers clown a lot. But please , don't cry , dry your eyes and never let up. Forgive but don't forget , girl keep your head up." — Tupac Shakur.

[Jayde in MM]

2 weeks later.

omniscient.

Jayde sat in the backseat of the car , quietly. She had so many things running through that mind of hers. Today could make her life better or make her life awkward and just very uncomfortable. Derrick , her father , sent a uber to her apartment to send her to New Jersey. Yes , today was the day she was willing to go see the family she haven't met before. Now was she nervous ? Of course , this was Jayde Love Wilson we're talking about. This twenty-two year old girl was very nervous. She tried not to think negatively of this situation but she couldn't help it. "What if they don't like me ?" Jayde asked herself multiple times as she sat in the backseat of the car.

But without the common sense of Bryson , Jayde would probably be working this Friday afternoon. "Jayde , eight months left of your life.. at least that's what the doctor says and you can't take a weekend of your life to spend time with your own blood ? That's fucked up." After the lecture Bryson gave Jayde she finally decided she was going to New Jersey , Paterson.

She was going to miss Bryson and Harley this whole weekend but Jayde had to do what had to be done. She had to grow a bond with her family before it was too late.

"Family." Jayde mumbled to herself as she looked out the window. She barely said that word much to the fact she was raised by her mother and her mother only.

Now don't get anything twisted , Jayde was still upset about Derrick not being in her life but she wasn't going to hold a grudge against him. She decided to forgive and forget and just move on with her life.

"We're here." The driver said as they pulled up to a gigantic , gorgeous mansion in a gated community in Paterson. They house looked gorgeous from the outside so she new it would look even better in the inside. From seeing this house Jayde knew her father had money. Derrick was the owner of multiple businesses in the state of Jersey.

"Thank you, I gotta leave a tip or something ?" Jayde questioned the driver.

The driver laughed a bit and shook his head. Jayde said her goodbyes to the man that drove her to her father house. Jay grabbed her suitcase and made her way to the doorsteps of the house.

Jayde heart started to race as if it was running track , her knees were weak as if they were to give up on her any minute now.

She reached the door and sighed , "You can do this Jayde." She muttered to herself.

Before Jayde could even place her finger on the doorbell , the door swung open. Jayde looked up to see a tall , brown skin boy with pretty brown eyes glazing down at her. His hair was cute into a fade , he was a pretty boy. Just by looking at Jayceon you could tell he had a lot of females after him.

"You must be my baby sister , Jayde." Jayceon gave her a smile as he looked down at her. But before Jay could open her mouth and respond , Jayceon pulled his sister into his arms. Jayceon knew that he had another little sister some were in New York City. After repeatedly asking about her for countless years , he finally see her , face to face.