41: Sunflower.

Jayde Wilson.

"You sure you want this tattoo , Jay ? You ain't scared or anything right lil ma' ?" Jayceon asked me for about the fifteenth time today.

I nodded my head as I looked around the tattoo shop. I always told myself i wouldn't get a tattoo for so many reasons. But I promised myself that I will learn how to live , enjoy life and take some risks , learn from some mistakes and make them lessons. I wasn't going to go overboard with it though.

"Jayceon , i'm getting this tattoo for a good reason. It's not like i'm getting it just to be getting it. Let me live a bit." I looked at the tattoo that I wanted.

I decided on getting a sunflower. Im a flower myself. All the unnecessary bullshit I've through , I think it kind of toughened me as much as it weakened me. I've been through the rain but I grew from it. Just like a flower. This tattoo was going to represent me , a flower.

"You sure you want that flower through , where you getting it at ?" Jayceon asked , I already told him why i was getting it.

"Mhm , I want this. I want it on my arm." I mumbled as i started at the tattoo that would soon be permanently on me. The sunflower wasn't basic looking. It has some petals falling , but some were still remaining. I didn't tell anybody I was getting this tattoo. Only Jayceon knew. I decided to take him to the fact he had a couple tattoos of his own.

"How can I help you today , beautiful ?" A tall , light skin boy asked. His teeth were pearly white as his lips were pink and were shaped up into a smile. His eyes , they were hazel green. His hair was very pretty and was jet black. He wasn't bad looking at all.

I shot him back a smile , "I want my first tattoo." I handed him the tattoo that I wanted.

He looked at me and nodded , "Where ?"

"My arm." I looked at Jayceon who was on his phone , sitting down.

"Follow me ma'" He licked his lips as he went to the back of the tattoo shop , i followed him.

I couldn't lie , I was scared. But this tattoo was going to be worth it.

We reached the back and walked into a room where they did their work at. I sat down and tucked my hands under my small thighs , "What's your name ?"

"Jayde." I said looking at the tools that he was going to be using.

"Im Koda." He mumbled as he got his supplies out.

My hands quickly got sweaty from my nervousness , I hated needles.

"That's a cute name for a boy." I teased him a bit , giving him a shy smile.

"Don't pick on my name little girl , I'll fuck this tattoo up. Draw some kindergarten type shit on arm. Try me." He said giving me a straight face.

"Im sorry , Im sorry." I laughed and looked at Koda. I knew he was from here by his strong accent.

Lord , was he fine.

I looked at his arms , noticed that they were neatly tatted up. I liked that , I didn't find boys bodies covered in tattoos attractive until now.