12: Stress and Curiosity.

It's okay to feel lost , but never lose yourself. You'll find your way even in darkness. Be light."—londrelle.

Naomi Fields.

"If this baby is mines , i want you to actually take care of her or him. Don't treat them the way you treated Harley." Dylan said as he parked the car in front of the doctor's office.

Today is the day i find out if im going to have either Bryson's or Dylan's baby. If i am pregnant the right thing to do is to properly tell Bryson just in case it's his , then he'll be aware. I know i should change this time , the day i left the court house i cried all night. Knowing that i was a bad mother hurts like hell , i know people may not believe i'll change but they'll see. I'm going to be the best mother ever , this time.

I walked inside the office with Dylan holding my hand. I never understood how he decided to stay by my side even though i did some cruel shit to him but i appreciate that , at least someone's trying to help me out.

Dylan handed me the clipboard as we both took a seat , i filled out all my personal information then handed it back to the nurse at the front desk. Luckily , it wasn't so pack today. I can get in and get out.

"Thank you , Dylan" i said playing with my fingers looking down.

Dylan gave me a weird glare , "What you mean ?"

I looked up at him , "Thank you for being by my side even though i did some messed up stuff , thank you for at least trying to help me change."

"Don't thank me. Nobody else going to do it , so i want to help. I have love for you , Naomi , but you gonna have to change .. For me and this baby both." He said as he pecked my lips softly.

"I hope it's yours , i already know Bryson going to say some shit if it's his. Plus , i want to change with you , build ourselves up , start a family and see how long this lasts." I said grabbing his hand , holding it tightly.

The doctor called us to the back. On my way to the room i felt like throwing up my breakfast that i had. I don't know if it's because i'm pregnant or if i'm just really nervous.

We entered the room , Dylan helped me get on the high ass bed then he sat down in a chair that wasn't so far.

"Nice seeing you again , Naomi." Dr. Westbrook said shaking my hand.

i smiled , "Hello,"

He looked on his clipboard , "You think you're pregnant ?"

i nodded , "Yeah. Um , i been throwing up almost every morning. My appetite been weird, Im getting the same effects i was when i was pregnant with Harley,"

He nodded , "Hm , Speaking of Harley , how is her and Bryson."

I bit my lip , "I believe their good, can we just get this test over with or no ? I got to go," I said trying to avoid his questions. Dr. Westbrook was my doctor a couple years ago when i was pregnant with Harley. He knew that me and Bryson were young and Bryson started to focus on career more. Doctor Westbrook thought we were to young to carry a child , to raise a child. He even suggested adoption at one point. But Bryson refused. im not going to lie , i thought about it but Bryson didn't believe in adoption nor abortions.