Chapter 27

Aria's POV-

"But mom, I wanted to come and meet you. Is it really necessary to go?" I asked desperately to my mom. My project was almost over. That meant my vacation will start soon. I wanted to go home and meet mom and do some other important stuff. But mom was going to visit my aunt so she insisted that I can visit her in the Christmas break. I tried but I couldn't say no to her. She hardly left the town and this time she was willingly ready to go. We had some other chit chat and then I hung up the phone. Sam's project was already done and checked. She was leaving tonight for home. I helped her to pack her things.

"Ok Ari, I must leave now or I'll miss my flight. And you are going to take care of yourself. Don't stay up all night for that stupid project. I am telling you, you could copy mine and submit it; they won't even notice." She said.

"Come on! We know that's not possible." I laughed and she joined me. Her phone beeped. "Oh I must leave now. See you soon Aria." Sam said looking at her phone. She hugged me tightly and then she left. And I was back with the little mess which I called my life. I didn't feel much better. Maybe it's the stress, I thought. I sat on the chair, all the papers were scattered on the table and there was my empty coffee mug. I decided to have some more. I left the room the common kitchen on the floor. And there he was, wearing a black hoodie. His hair were the perfect mess. He was talking with some girl and by looking at the way she was giggling I was sure both were having a good time. Ashton was laughing at something when he saw that I just entered the room. He gave a small wave and a big bright smile, which I tried to return. He quickly excused himself and joined my failed attempts to make some coffee. Oh Sam just left and I am already missing her, the girl had magic in her hands and made the best coffee. And then I heard him laughing.

"Well go ahead and laugh. I am done with this." I said loudly throwing my hands in the air. He just smiled.

"Done with this coffee or done with life?" He asked. I crossed my arms. "Both actually. I just want to escape." I sighed. He chuckled.

"Let's go out for that coffee of yours. I know the perfect place." He said, linking his arm with mine and practically dragging me. I didn't even have the energy to protest. I let him drag me. And in sometime we were inside a small but cozy, warm café. It was really small but I loved it. He ordered something for us, swearing it was the best of the house.

"Well aren't you looking gorgeous?" He said. I looked down at my pyjamas and "hello kitty" t-shirt, with my hair looking like a bird's nest and bags under my eyes; I was sure as hell I was not near gorgeous.

"Aren't you my true friend? Stop complementing I look like hell." I said. He shook his head.

"You are gorgeous. Even now. With the bird's nest and bags under your eyes."

What? How did he know I thought that? Did I said that loud?

"Yes. You did." He chuckled.

"I need rest. I am tired." I said and covered my face with palms. The waiter placed our drinks on the table. "Here, drink this. You'll feel better. It's the best." He said.

"And how do you know it is the best?" I asked him. He looked on both sides and then leaned forward.

"Well you can't tell this to anyone..." He whispered and I had to lean forward to hear what he was saying. "...I know this because I....."

"You what?" I asked eagerly.

"I.....because I work here." What? Are you kidding me? I thought it's really something. My mouth is hanging open.

"Hahahaha. Look at you. Oh god I must take a picture." He said and took a photo of my face. I slap him on the arm. And we both laughed. The rest of the time he tried to make me feel better by telling me some jokes and stories. I really had a good time.

Cristiano's POV-

I rolled down the window. Aria was in the café. The thing irritated me was that the guy sitting next to her. They seemed to have a good time. They were talking and suddenly he leaned forward, as if he is going to kiss her. Stay away from her you basterd, I thought. She didn't even look surprised instead she leaned forward. Oh so that's the story. She had found herself a boyfriend. Is that what you are playing Aria. I'll see how far you go with the jerk. You'll pay for this Aria. Mark my words. With anger I punched the seat. I took out my phone and dialed the number.

"Anthony. There is this kid....I want all the information you can find about him....."

A/N

Hey there! I missed you guys. I was busy with some stuff.

Did you like it? Please leave a comment and let me know :)

If you can check out my new book 'The Bucket List' and let me know what do you think, that would be so much great. I'll be grateful 😌

Love.