Chapter 17

Aria's POV-
Sleeping. That's one of my favorite activity to do. I considered myself as a professional in it. And that's what I was doing when Sam started making noises to wake me up. I have know idea how can someone be all happy and cheery just after waking up. It always take me full 10 minutes to get in all my senses. I was no morning person. So when I gave a tough competition to her interruptions by not giving in; she used another trik. And it worked. The volume of songs was so high that I thought I might never able to hear again.

"STOP THE TORTURE." I screamed so that she could hear me. She grinned and stopped the music. I sat up but was in no mood to be early bird.

"Get your lazy bum moving. You'll be late." She chirped. She was in happy mood and was smiling, showing her pearly whites. "It's a beautiful day." She said while doing her hair. No it was a perfect day to get in your blanket and sleep till eternity. But I had classes to attend so I decided to get up anyway.

When I finished all the classes; I decided to go have a cup of coffee at the café. When I got in the house I mean the mansion junior was playing football with his friends. He was playing really good. Just like his father. I was watching from the big glass windows. He didn't notice me,so I decided to let him play.

"Aria." Someone called from behind. I turned around to see Mrs.Aveiro standing there. I was surprised to see her. I didn't see her since that incident.

"Yes Mam? Is there anything you want?" I asked her. She wasn't looking at me for some reason.

"No I......I wanted to say something. Do you have some time?" She asked. Well that was strange. She is asking for permission.

"Ofcourse Mam. I am free." I said.

"Well I want....want to apologise to you. I am really sorry for what I've done to you. I have been so mean and rude to you. You are a nice girl Aria. And I am sorry I didn't tell Cristiano right at the moment that it was me who fired you. I should have told him earlier. I tried but didn't get perfect opportunity. I feel so bad." She looked up, "Will you forgive me?" She asked. Oh it felt really sad looking her like that. I felt bad for her. I know she was being rude back then but I had no hard feelings for her. She looked genuinely sorry.

"Ofcourse Mam. There is really no need to say but I forgive you." I faked a smile. She looked at me. Maybe she was just trying to see if I was saying it with my heart. But she gave me a beautiful smile after that. That reminded me Mr.Ronaldo's smile.

"You are here!!! Let's play." Said a very energetic junior. He was dripping sweat. And had all dust on his body;and yet he was jumping up and down. We both smiled at him.

"First go and take a shower and then you can play." Mrs.Aveiro said.

"No no no. I want to play." He said.

"No no Cristiano, you always listen to your grandma." I said.

"Fine. Ok I'll go." He said and made his way to his room. "These big people,always want me to go and take shower." He muttered. We both laughed at his statement. He was adorable. And as now things were good between Mrs.Aveiro and me I felt really good.

"Mam can I go out for a few moments? I have some important work to do." I asked her. She nodded and gave me permission. I needed some things immediately. I had some serious  work to do. When I got back Mr.Ronaldo was back from training. He was chatting with his mother. And when I entered the house they both gave me strange glances. I went straight into kitchen. I was making that chocolate cake I promised to junior. I was doing all the preparations when Mr.Ronaldo came into kitchen.

"Hey,what are you doing?" He asked leaning against the door frame.

"Oh I am making cake for Junior. Since I heard about the cake kicking incident I thought he deserves a cake." I said giving him a smile.

"Oh yeah. I remember that. But it was a good kick indeed." He said chuckling.

"Yeah I saw him play today. He is really good. And it'll be ready in few minutes." I said putting it in the oven.

"Really? Doesn't it take hours to cook?" He asked.

"Oh it's a secret recipe my mom taught me." I winked at him. Oh no! Did I just wink at him.What is wrong with me. No one winks at the boss. I turned around,closing my eyes totally embarrassed.

"Oh god I'm so sorry Sir. I didn't mean it." I said. I heard his laugh.

"Hahaha. That's alright Aria. Don't worry." He said. I sigh in relief. " Well you can turn around now.I won't eat you." He said laughing. But the 'ting' sound of oven saved me from further embarrassment.

"It's ready. I'll just put some icing on it and then we can cut the cake. Can you go and check if junior is ready or not." I asked him. I just wanted him to go so that he won't see my tomato red face.

"Fine. I'll go." He said and left the kitchen. I turned around to see the way clear but just as I was about put  cake on table,he popped his head and said, "that wink was cute by the way." And left.

Oh god. My face was red as lava. But I concentrated on the cake and finished it. Junior was so happy to see the cake. It was a beautiful moment. He cut the cake and everybody sang the song. We clicked so many photos and yes ofcourse one with a winky face. Beautiful moments.

A/N

Hiya sorry it's too late. I'm going back tomorrow. Oh god I'm going to miss you all.

Hope you like it.

💙