Chapter 35

Cristiano's POV-

We were on vacation since last 5 days. It was good to be away from the media and fame and all the problems that came with it. I felt almost like any normal human being. Don't blame me, being famous is quite boring if you ask me. You don't get to do the normal everyday stuff. Like taking your son out to play on the ground without security or taking your mom out shopping without getting surrounded by the paps and fans. I could not even remember the last time I went on a walk in park. They would just find you anywhere like a spy. But here, it was normal. I enjoyed talking a walk here and there and taking Cristiano out for swimming and for ice cream. Mom was very happy to be the part of Yoga club she found at the resort. Aria used to go out most of time but she would join us for dinner. I didn't like that she was constantly away. Has she found someone? She shouldn't be away that much, she could get herself in trouble. But I couldn't say anything to her as she was taking care of Cristiano and Mom. So I decided to just relax and enjoy the calmness in my life which I was sure will leave as soon as we go back to the daily life.

I was finished with my swim and was relaxing on the chair when a person approached me. He was wearing a nice suit and had a black laptop bag in his hand. I wiped some water from my body and asked him.

"How can I help you?" I asked annoyed. I didn't want any interruption in my life, not right now. He flashed his work smile.

"Hello Mr.Ronaldo I'm Charles Gibbons, manager of Royalty. It's really delightful to see you enjoying the resort." He said.

"Yeah. Thank you. How may I help you?" I asked directly to save his trouble. He noticed it too.

"Well Sir as I said, I am manager of Royalty, a new pub we are opening shortly. It would be really grateful if you could help us to promote the news for its success. Please sir, we will be forever grateful." He said.

I definitely didn't want any work on a vacation but the man sure did know some real nice manners. So I decided to help him for whatever he wanted me to help him. I thought about it a little while and agreed.

"Ok..I think there is no harm helping you. What should I do? Spread the news on social media?" I asked.

"No Sir, that won't be necessary. All you have to do is to do a photoshoot and attend the opening which is on Friday. We'll take care of the rest. Will that be fine with you sir? If you want then we can adjust some changes."

" No that's alright. I'm fine with it. Let me know when is the photoshoot. I'll come."

" As you can see that we are running a little out of time Sir. Will it be OK if we do the shoot today only? I hope you don't have have any problem." He asked. I didn't have any plans anyway.

"Fine by me. Let me know the address."

"Sure Sir. The model for the shoot is already present here so as soon as the preparations are done I'll let you know. Thank you so much." He said shaking my hand and went away.

Around 5pm I got a call from Charles. He told me that the car will be there to pick me up. I got ready and called aria.

"Hello."

"Hello. Where are you?"

"I'm with a friend. What is it?" She asked.

"Come fast. I am going out for work and you have to take care of Cristiano." I said.

"But I'm busy with something. I'll try to come soon."

"In 15 minutes I want you here. Don't give me any excuses. Remember I hired you." And I cut the call before she could say anything. Within few minutes she arrived, gasping for breath. She probably came running.