Does ziva remember

Abby's pov:

I run to the hospital as fast as I can after Gibbs comes back and says that Tonys awake. you have to go past icu to get to where tony was meant to be and I looked in the widow and saw ziva lifeless on a ventilator I then looked down and saw tony up against the wall. I bend down and he looks up with tears running down his face as the tears dribble down my face. I sit next to him and we hug like it's the last time on earth. he's my brother so it's not in a wrong way. we stay on the floor for about 2 hours. a nurse comes up to us and says that tony has to go to his ward for more pain relief and a rest. I ring McGee "hey hunny can you come to the hospital tonight and keep tony company while I stay with zi?""hunny I can't, there is a lead so Jenny's coming tonight and I'll be in tomorrow morning I promise" his voice sounding shaky and scared not like normal "love you" I say before I put the phone down. I look to tony "Jenny's coming, McGees coming tomorrow" I'm not gonna tell him they have a lead and that McGee spuds scared.

Jenny's pov:

I finally reach the hospital. I stay with ziva the whole night, I am falling a sleep when her heart beat machine gets faster and faster and I open my eyes to see her eyes suddenly open and gasping for breath on her own. I reach over and press the nurse button. they come running in and take the support out but she has to stay in icu. "who are you?" she stutters not remembering me. "I'm jenny Shepard the leader of ncis your boss and part of your family" I say clearly so she understands. the doctor then comes in with a clipboard. "he'll mrs david, I would like to ask you some questions I that's okay" with that I leave to tell tony. I run down the corridor to where tony is and I see Abby sleeping on the chair beside him and tony tossing and turning in his sleep. I nudge tony "tony, ziva woke up but doesn't remember much, she doesn't remember me so I doubt she'll remember you." with that I hear Abby jumping up and down but with tears in her eyes and tony sitting up getting out of bed. I walk to ziva with these guys and I drop of at the doctors statin "how is she doc?" "she has part time memory loss. she'll remember everything in a few days but don't pressure her and well move her into a safer place (side room)" "thanks doc" I quickly answer before running up to the window where Abby and tony are.

Tonys pov:

I watch from the window looking at ziva looking round her room in a daze. I don't know weither to go in and see her or wait a few days until the doctors say that her memory is back. I can't wait so I tiptoe in and sit down next to her as she's sleeping. she steres so I get up and stand up and wait for her to speak. "tony...." she stutters. She remembers me. I can't believe it. She remembers. The doctors said she wouldn't remember a few days. "yeah hunny I'm here. the doctors said to wouldn't remember for a couple of days" I stammer. "how could I ever forget you tony dinozzo, the love of my life!" she scream so loud that my ear drums burst.

NEED THREE COMMENTS AND 5 LIKES TO CARRY ON CAUSE I THINK ITS CRAP