chapter without a title

abbys pov:

i woke up at 4am this morning not knowing why ut finding myself tangled in tims arms. i manage to untangle me but dont get up. i just stare at the ceiling.ts been two days since ziva has een out of hospital and mcgee has been living with me since she left the hospital so tony and ziva can be together after their accident. somethings wrong with timmy. he hasnt said anything ut you can easily see it by his eyes as they have no feelings in them. i dont want to ask as it might drive hime thuther away than he already is since his tony and ziva have been kidnapped and found. the next thing i know is that tims awake and turns to face me "you alright princess" in his lovely sexy morning voice. "erm... yeah i guess. whats up time. dont say nothing cause i know that there is." i jump down his throat. ive ovouisly scared him. "its just... my best friend from high school died in iraq yesterday and his parents rang me last night while you were out ." "oh timmy" i say hugging him "when is the funeral" i ask nuddled into his shoulder. " in a few days. im gonna tell gibbs today and go down and give support to his family" he replies. i just nodd and i stand up to get ready for work when he pulls my arm ack and full on kisses me and then lets me go get changed while he changes too.

mcgees pov:

i get into work and go to gibbs desk with a coffee to give him when i hear the elevater go. "mcgee whatd you want?" he asks in his morning way. " boss can i have a few days of please my best friend from high school died in iraq and id like to support his family as his body is being brought back today""sure mcgee go" he says pussing me towards the elevater. " oh yeah boss heres coffee." i say putting it in his hand then pressing the close botton on th elevater. i get out of the building and run to my car and drive off to illionis to see steves family. its a four hour drive so i put my mixed cd of arctic monkeys, mayday parade, bmth, and the killers in my stereo and blast it thinking of all the good memories when i suddenly see a bright light heading my way. i try to dodge it but it doesnt work then the light goes black and i seem to not remember anything or see anything smell anything, hear anything. i think i might be dieing.

tonys pov:

i woke remembering that ziva is beside me but still very soar from the ordeal from the last week but its time for us both to go back to work so i nudge her gently. her eyes begin to twitch so i get up out of bed and put the kettle on and make her coffee with no sugar and a splash of milk. i put bread in the toaster and wait for it to pop while i get the peanut butter out with a knife. the toaster pops and i spread the peanut butter and i take it into ziva who is reading 'the fault in our stars' "hey" I say carrying her breakfast in. "hey you didn't have to do this you know" she says but takes it anyway. "hunny it's your first day back so I'd thought I'd treat you" I say lying on the bed next to her.