How Abby takes it (part 2)

I put my phone down and rest my head in my hands. I look down and see the things I did when McGee first left and thought how stupid I was. That last time I cut was a week ago.the cuts are healed know cause I didn't cut to deep. I know it's not like me but I did. I don't know what to do but I just see where he is by his gps. he's in New York! Why's he in New York? I pick up my phone and ring McGee up.

McGee:what'd you want abbs?

Me:why'd you leave? why you in New York

McGee: I told you why I left Abby and NY is a new start for me. No one knows me so I can start new.

Me:please come back McGee I miss you so f****** much.

McGee: abbs I miss you too but I can't come back. bye aAbby

Me: wait Timmy

McGee: what abbs.

Me: I love you

I put the phone down. I can't stand to wait for an answer from him. I had to put the phone down. I zoom in on where's he's at in New York. He's at a hotel called the plaza. I get my coat and umbrella and run up to the squad room. "Hey Gibbs, going to New York to get McGee back" I say running back to the elevator to get out. Gibbs grabs my arm and spins me around " you sure this is the right thing to do?". He asks. "yes Gibbs I have to" I say spinning round going to elevator. "good luck!" Gibbs shouts while I get in the elevator. I smile a little. I can't wait to see McGee. I hope he's happy to see me. I make my way to New York which seems to take forever to get there.

NEED 3/4 VOTES ANS COMMENTS FOR ME TO CARRY ON. AND HOPE YOU LIKE. ABBS POV IS THIS^^. SEE HOW IT GOES IF I GET ENOUGH TO UPDATE IT!!! PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE FOR ME TO CARRY ON. ID LOVE THE FEED BACK OR CRITICISM!