Going home

After a week in hospital

Zivas pov:

Finally after being in hospital for a week the doctors finally came in and said I can go home after signing some paper work. "you're gonna have to stay with some one during the weeks you have of work as your appartment is a crime scene as it was burgled a few weeks back." the doctors say. I look over at tony and I wonder where he's staying cause it's our house. I bet he's staying with mcgee. "where are you staying tony?" I ask hopeing he says McGee cause I don't think Gibbs would want us staying at his together. "McGees and Abby said you can stay with her or McGee will go Abby's and me and you can stay at McGees" tony answers with McGee nodding in agreement. I finally sign all the documents that are needed for me to go. I can finally get out of this germ ridden place and get back to my life and work. I can't wait to start work but doctors said I can't go back for a week or so. that's gonna kill me.

McGees pov:

After ziva being in hospital for like 2 weeks she can come out but she can't go back home cause it's a crime scene. tony has already come out of hospital and living with me. I Said to him that when ziva came out of hospital I'll go and live with Abby while they live at my apartment. I can't wait to live with Abby. things are getting on top of me again and I'm wanting to go back to New York and live my life their. I'm so happy that I'm with Abby and that I'm with my family, but that first case I got when I came back was when ziva and tony got taken hostage and turtered and that made my heart split in two. I can't deal with this anymore and I won't talk to anyone about it cause I'll think I'm weak, I've always done that, not talk about my problems or how I feel, it's just not worth it. I might leave...

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND GOT ALLL THE PRESENTS YOU WANTED. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME TO INVOLVE IN MY NEXT PART. NEED ATLEAST 3 VOTED FOR ME TO CARRY ON TOO