Will gibbs manage to get tony and ziva back together

Tony's pov:

Gibbs here sitting on McGee sofa after giving me a head slap. "McGee can u leave please?" I ask. "Your kickin me out of my own place?" he says "yeah" he walks out for a walk. "What'd you want boss?" I groan. "why'd you break up with ziva? she loves you with all her heart! she didn't tell you cause she was scared if the way you were going to react. She also didn't want to get your hopes up. she told abby cause she's her sister. Ring her. make it up with her." he moans at me. I know I should ring her but I don't know weather I can face it. "Why would I? she should of told me even if she wasn't. I would of supported her anyway" im arguing " I love her too, I can't Gibbs, I just can't do it." I get up and get a beer from McGees fridge and pass one to Gibbs. "ring her tony" "no boss" he gives me another head slap 'ow' "fucking ring her! she thinks you hate her! she's going to have an abortion if you dont!" my phone rings as he finished his sentence. 'buzz buzz' "answer it" boss snaps. It's ziva.

T:hey

Z:hey...erm...

T: so erm how are you?

Z:erm... well terrible what about you?

T: the same to be honest.

Z: I miss you tony.

T: zi I miss you too

Z:do u want to keep the baby.

T: erm... I do but do you?

Z: yes I do tony. Sorry I didn't tell you before//

T://it's okay. I'm sorry I had a go at you about it. I know you only trying to do what was best.

Z: soo...

T: erm... Well I don't know up to you

Z: shall we get married in Israel in winter?

T: that sounds great

Z: so it's back on then?

T:yes. for sure.

Z: come home. I'm lonely.

T: ill be there in 5

Z: okay handsome. see you soon.

T:see you ninja.

I put the phone down. I thank Gibbs for making me see sense. McGee walks in and I thank him too. I go to my car and drive home. Zivas there. I run towards her an lift her of the floor spin her around and kiss her. She's havin my baby I can't believe it. We're erring married too. This is going to be the perfect family. We snuggle on the sofa and watch orphan. She shivering so I pull the blanket of the back of the sofa and she fell asleep soon after. She looks so peaceful and perfect when she sleeps. I soon enough fall asleep too.

HOPE YOU LIKE. VITE AND COMMENT PLEASE. NEED TEO COMMENTS TO CARRY ON AGAIN. <3 💏💑👪👫